• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nebula's Variety Pokemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lugia all ready to go! Thank you so much! My FC Is the number in my signature
I've been having issues with getting people's friendcodes to work. Also, my time zone might make it hard to trade with other people. So, in order to trade successfully, I would recommend putting a low-level route 1 Pokemon in the GTS asking for a Relicanth. Then, I will use that same low-level Pokemon and ask for the Lugia, and we will both end up getting the Pokemon we want. Does this sound okay to you, or would you like me to work out the issues and arrange a certain time? Thank you for your patience.

Years
  • Nope, that works. Lemme go catch something. . . . .

I have a level 16, male Zigzagoon JPN in the with ":)" as a message.

Can't wait

EDIT: So apparently someone wanted that zigzagoon. So this time it's a female level 12 zigzagoon named Ziggy.

Last edited:
    Nope, that works. Lemme go catch something. . . . .

I have a level 16, male Zigzagoon JPN in the with ":)" as a message.

Can't wait

EDIT: So apparently someone wanted that zigzagoon. So this time it's a female level 12 zigzagoon named Ziggy.
    All righty! I traded my shiny Relicanth for your Zigzagoon, and put it back in the GTS. Level 12 female Zigzagoon named Ziggy (exact same Pokemon), message is "Nebula to Umbra!". Thanks for trading!

Years
  • All righty! I traded my shiny Relicanth for your Zigzagoon, and put it back in the GTS. Level 12 female Zigzagoon named Ziggy (exact same Pokemon), message is "Nebula to Umbra!". Thanks for trading!
    Deposited! Side note- is your name really Katie? Because that's my name! :D

Thank you SO much! If the Lugia isn't what you wanted, just let me know and I can send another.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    Hey nice listings! What are you looking for that Mudkip? Also, I have entry of stardust that I could offer up. I'm looking to trade my Mewtwo with Mewtwonite Y for Xerneas or really any legendary.

Hey nice listings! What are you looking for that Mudkip? Also, I have entry of stardust that I could offer up. I'm looking to trade my Mewtwo with Mewtwonite Y for Xerneas or really any legendary.
    I can give you a Latios or Xerneas for Mewtwo. For the Mudkip, I would be fine with a Pokemon holding a Luxury, Quick, Timer, Dusk, or Ultra ball (not a Pokemon that was caught in one).
    Also, I am having some issues with adding friend codes and finding a good time to trade with other people. Here is my solution:
    Spoiler:

With the Mudkip, what nature, IV spread, gender, and egg moves (if any) would you like, and would you like me to level it up? Unfortunately, I cannot give you a Mudkip with a hidden ability (but I most likely will be able to soon).
    Thank you for trading! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back