• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

There's less Rattata, Pidgey and Zubat now

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    I think this must have definately ended I am seeing more of these than ever I did before. Back to walking away from them.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Typically there are 5 to 6 Pidgey and Rattata at every Pokestop. I know this because the new tracking system tells me. Then 7-8 of them spawn on my way to the Pokestop. Its like Noahs Ark they spawn in pairs.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    Thats what I see too Maserati. Why they announce this and then revoke it. If it was only going to last for a period of time they should say so

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Its not temporary, its real, you see it in the way many other pokemon have increased in frequency.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I thought the title of this thread was " there's less Pidgey and Rattata now" not " there's the same amount of Pidgey and Rattata we just increased the amount of the other junk Pokemon like Paras, Spearow and Weedle"

As said I wish there was a way to axe Pokemon out of the tracking system.

Last edited:
    Back