• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looker is a Faller????!!!

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
    Years
    So if u beat the UB chapters, congrats and i hav to say that u dont need to worry about anything. if u didnt well finish it and come back.
    Spoiler:

so if any of u posted this theory already, my sincerest apologies, as i have been unactive for the last two months.

FloofyIncineroar

The fluffiest giant kitty.
    Years
    The thing is, I think we would know if the SM Looker was an amnesiac since I'm sure he and Nabu would have mentioned the fact that Looker also lost his memories if he actually did. I think it's more plausible that the Looker in ORAS came from the pre-Gen VI world and the Looker in SM was the Looker of the Gen VI and VII world. But hey, that's my two cents.

User19sq

Beasts seek out Fallers. Looker simply goes out to restaurants without interruptions. This Looker, like everyone else (sans Anabel, PC, Lusamine, Lillie, and Guzma), simply originated in this universe.

Years
    The thing is, I think we would know if the SM Looker was an amnesiac since I'm sure he and Nabu would have mentioned the fact that Looker also lost his memories if he actually did. I think it's more plausible that the Looker in ORAS came from the pre-Gen VI world and the Looker in SM was the Looker of the Gen VI and VII world. But hey, that's my two cents.

To expand on this, we know from the Delta Episode that there are at least two universes that split off from the Ultimate Weapon's use. Gens 1-5 exist in the Original Timeline, and Gens 6+7 exist in the Mega Evolution Timeline. It makes a lot of sense that in ORAS the Looker who washes up on the beach was a faller from the Original Timeline, and the one in SM's postgame is the Looker from the Mega Evo Timeline. That's really the only logical way the Looker in ORAS could be a faller and the Looker in SM wouldn't be recognized as one.

The main issue with this idea is that Looker in ORAS was found on the beach with an Audinite in his pocket. If he had fallen from the Original Timeline he shouldn't have had a mega stone. It doesn't add up.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    lets see...
    gen 1 & 3 take place around the same time
    then comes the events of Colosseum and ranger
    3 years after gen 1/3 the events of gen 4&2 occur, as well as the events of Shadows of Almia & Guardian Signs and Hayley opens up a Pokémon Ranch
    about 2 years after that(5 years after Colosseum) the events of xd occur
    3 years after gen 2 & 4(about a year after xd) the events of bw occur
    2 years after that the events bw, the events of b2w2xy occur
    2 years after that sm takes place

this means theres a 10 year gap between oras & sm.
    this also means that at the same time looker was waking up without memory in the battle resort in oras, anabel was in charge of the battle salon in emerald

now heres how i see the time lines as being:
    RBG/E>Colo/Ranger>C/Pt/SoA/GSs>XD>BW>B2W2
    FRLG/ORAS>Colo/Ranger>HGSS/Pt/SoA/GSs>XD>BW>B2W2XY>SM
    Y/RS>Colo/Ranger>GS/DPSoA/GSs>XD>BW>B2W2.
    we can probobly count the 3ed time line as the scrapped timeline due to the pseudo remakes and remakes essentiually being more canon except in the case of yellow.
    now lets look at cosmog.
    no, not nebby the other one.
    the only way to get to it is by traveling across a worm hole that takes you to want looks to be the same place you where at just at a different time of day....
    what if that's actually alola on a different timeline then the one with the ultimate weapon?
    of course looking around it seems practically the same, but its not like gf really had the room to go making changes to the npc text in the alt world.(after all sm makes the 3ds use about the same about of ram as ssb4 dose as it is)
    it's not that looker is from a different timeline so much as anabel is. looker most likely got kocked out by Guzzlord and ended up drifting from alola to hoenn and eventually remembered most of who he was with a few bits and pieces filling in over time.

Years
    I'm pretty sure he is a faller, he lost his memories in ORAS without any explanation.

If ORAS and SM take place in the same timeline, I'd say he is a faller.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024

this part isn't a theory. the timeline was confirmed a long time ago though in-game canon & Toshinobu Matsumiya(the scenario writer who was credited in every game but the remakes) on Twitter in May 2014.
    赤緑=Red green
    金銀=Gold and silver
    as for sun moon being two years xy...

look at 10.
    that pic is from the Pokemon Sun & Moon Collector's Edition Official Strategy Guide.

Mystelex

Doesn't that mean the Battle Frontier already exists when the events of Sun and Moon take place? If that's the case, then what will happen if Anabel meets her alter ego?

Whoa.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Doesn't that mean the Battle Frontier already exists when the events of Sun and Moon take place? If that's the case, then what will happen if Anabel meets her alter ego?

Whoa.
    its simple: anabel only ever existed on the same time timeline that emerald takes place on.
    Interpol looked into anabel as soon as she was found and could not find any data on her.
    which makes a lot of sense if there wasn't another anabel. anabel's might of had ancestor(s) that where killed by the ultimate weapon in the ultimate weapon timeline or some small event caused her not to be born in the ultimate weapon timeline.
    she wasn't in the original ruby & sapphire either.
    its another reason why my tripple timeline theory works out
    now heres how i see the time lines as being:
    RBG/E>Colo/Ranger>C/Pt/SoA/GSs>XD>BW>B2W2
    FRLG/ORAS>Colo/Ranger>HGSS/Pt/SoA/GSs>XD>BW>B2W2XY>SM
    Y/RS>Colo/Ranger>GS/DPSoA/GSs>XD>BW>B2W2.
    we can probobly count the 3ed time line as the scrapped timeline due to the pseudo remakes and remakes essentiually being more canon except in the case of yellow.

Mystelex

its simple: anabel only ever existed on the same time timeline that emerald takes place on.
    Interpol looked into anabel as soon as she was found and could not find any data on her.
    which makes a lot of sense if there wasn't another anabel. anabel's might of had ancestor(s) that where killed by the ultimate weapon in the ultimate weapon timeline or some small event caused her not to be born in the ultimate weapon timeline.
    she wasn't in the original ruby & sapphire either.
    its another reason why my tripple timeline theory works out

Um, was this confirmed?

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    So are you trying to say that the Hoenn Battle Frontier doesn't exist in the Mega Evolution universe?

no, i'm saying that odds are someone else became the tower tycoon in hoenn on that timeline

in oras, the battle frontier was still under construction. not really a process that can get done all that quickly. the events of oras took place 10 years prior to the events of sm, which would also be around the time red was taking on team rocket & becoming the champion of kanto. this makes it so that anabel could not have possibly be in the battle frontier a decade prior to the events of sm as the ultimate weapon timeline could not of had a battle frontier at that time.
    emerald on the other hand would be in an alternate universe occurring at the same point in time as oras, but would also have the battle frontier opened up at the same time.
    basically in the ultimate weapon timeline the battle frontier would most likely have opened 8-9 years prior to the events of sm while in the timeline without the ultimate weapon the battle frontier opened exactly 10 years prior.
    Anabel most likely wondered into ultra space, interacted with an ultra beast, got amnesia and wondered out at about the same point in time but in a parallel universe.
    ultra space is most likely the pokemon equivalent to the bleed space.

Mystelex

no, i'm saying that odds are someone else became the tower tycoon in hoenn on that timeline

in oras, the battle frontier was still under construction. not really a process that can get done all that quickly. the events of oras took place 10 years prior to the events of sm, which would also be around the time red was taking on team rocket & becoming the champion of kanto. this makes it so that anabel could not have possibly be in the battle frontier a decade prior to the events of sm as the ultimate weapon timeline could not of had a battle frontier at that time.
    emerald on the other hand would be in an alternate universe occurring at the same point in time as oras, but would also have the battle frontier opened up at the same time.
    basically in the ultimate weapon timeline the battle frontier would most likely have opened 8-9 years prior to the events of sm while in the timeline without the ultimate weapon the battle frontier opened exactly 10 years prior.
    Anabel most likely wondered into ultra space, interacted with an ultra beast, got amnesia and wondered out at about the same point in time but in a parallel universe.
    ultra space is most likely the pokemon equivalent to the bleed space.

This makes sense now, but could that also mean there are two Anabel in the Mega Evolution timeline, then?

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    This makes sense now, but could that also mean there are two Anabel in the Mega Evolution timeline, then?

it's possible, but unlikely.
    the one thing we can really say for sure is that there are 3 main timelines, the one where rs occurred, the one where emerald occurred and the one where oras occurred.
    if you look at all 3 games(excluding stuff like version exclusive pokemon outside of the weather trio) theres a lot of diffrences in terms of both the landscape and the people.
    anabel only existed in emerald and was never in rsoras
    rse all have the game corner existing during the events of the game while in oras it was closed.
    theres also a lot of differences in the endgame island such as the battle frontier & artistian cave being there in emerald
    Spoiler:

in rs the island was a lot smaller and the battle tower was there
    Spoiler:

and in oras theres the battle resort with the battle frontier being mentioned as being under construction
    Spoiler:

theres also the thing with deoxys where it can only be in normal form in rs and only in speed form in emerald while in oras it can be freely changed via interaction with meteorites....
    there's also that thing where in emerald kyogre and groundon got into a fight with each other which a lot of people was hoping would be in oras
    Spoiler:

that ended with rayquaza descending and ending the feud
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mystelex

the one thing we can really say for sure is that there are 3 main timelines, the one where rs occurred, the one where emerald occurred and the one where oras occurred.
    if you look at all 3 games(excluding stuff like version exclusive pokemon outside of the weather trio) theres a lot of diffrences in terms of both the landscape and the people.
    anabel only existed in emerald and was never in rsoras
    rse all have the game corner existing during the events of the game while in oras it was closed.
    theres also a lot of differences in the endgame island such as the battle frontier & artistian cave being there in emerald
    Spoiler:

in rs the island was a lot smaller and the battle tower was there
    Spoiler:

and in oras theres the battle resort with the battle frontier being mentioned as being under construction

Boy, I feel sad for Anabel now... I just hope she doesn't go back to Hoenn and get depressed, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back