• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New user here

Az_Gc

En busca de la decencia.
Years
  • Ok, as the title says, I'm new here. My name is Jairo and I'm from Spain... Well, that was worse than I thought. I'm bad at presenting myself... OK, I think that's the end. Feel free to ask me anything

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome Jairo! The Fan Games always bring i people, considering we have one of the biggest libraries and resources for them. Do you have any favorites?

Sun25

~Sweet and Kind~
    Years
  • Hello Jairo and it's nice to meet you my name it's Solveig.
    Welcome to PC:-)
    What it's your favorite Pokemon?

Years
  • Heyo Jairo! Welcome to PC! Liquid crystal is <3 You ever played glazed or ruby destiny? They're fun too. You should totally explore the other part of PC too or you already have? :p

( I choose left card in your avatar, what is it? XD)

Instead of double posting you can edit your post if you want to add something ^ ^ Don't hesitate to ask for help everyone is really friendly and nice. Have fun! ^.^

Az_Gc

En busca de la decencia.
    Years
  • Heyo Jairo! Welcome to PC! Liquid crystal is <3 You ever played glazed or ruby destiny? They're fun too. You should totally explore the other part of PC too or you already have? :p

( I choose left card in your avatar, what is it? XD)

Instead of double posting you can edit your post if you want to add something ^ ^ Don't hesitate to ask for help everyone is really friendly and nice. Have fun! ^.^

Yeah, I played both, but I couldn't reach to finish Ruby Destiny, any of them.
    I don't understand the second fact, but I think you are referring to that image in which Marx, Lenin and friends are, I put it because it's funny, I guess
    P. D. Finally I understand that question about the avatar. It's an image of the anime Love Live

Narwhal

Meme Lord
    Years
  • Yeah, I played both, but I couldn't reach to finish Ruby Destiny, any of them.
    I don't understand the second fact, but I think you are referring to that image in which Marx, Lenin and friends are, I put it because it's funny, I guess
    P. D. Finally I understand that question about the avatar. It's an image of the anime Love Live

Welcome to PC!

I recommend Pokemon Cloud White and Resolute personally. Both are great hacks and were the ones that inspired me to work on my own hack.

Back