• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Dancer script

Carboncino

SwampyK
Years
  • Hey guys! Do you have Dancer script? I really really need it because I can't find a good one and I looked up everywhere...
    Thanks a lot if you do.

P.S Have you guys got Revelation Dance script too?

Years
  • Mmm...i don`t know any script of the Oricorio`s ability that really works correctly. But i can help you with the script of the move Revelation Dance.

1.) In Pokebattle_Battler search for the following code and add the red stuff below it:

Code:
    def pbHasMove?(id)
        if id.is_a?(String) || id.is_a?(Symbol)
          id=getID(PBMoves,id)
        end
        return false if !id || id==0
        for i in @moves
          return true if i.id==id
        end
        return false
      end

[COLOR="Red"]def pbHasPrimaryType?(type)
        ret=false
        if type.is_a?(Symbol) || type.is_a?(String)
          ret=isConst?(self.type1,PBTypes,type.to_sym)
          if @effects[PBEffects::Type3]>=0
            ret=isConst?(@effects[PBEffects::Type3],PBTypes,type.to_sym)
          end
        end
        return ret
      end[/COLOR]

2.) And this goes on PokeBattle_MoveEffects:

Code:
    ################################################################################
    #  The user's type determines the type of this move.  (Revelation Dance)
    ################################################################################
    class PokeBattle_Move_161 < PokeBattle_Move
      def pbModifyType(type,attacker,opponent)
        type=getConst(PBTypes,:NORMAL) || 0
        if isConst?(@id,PBMoves,:REVELATIONDANCE)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:FIGHTING) || 0) if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:FIGHTING)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:FLYING) || 0)   if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:FLYING)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:POISON) || 0)   if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:POISON)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:GROUND) || 0)   if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:GROUND)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:ROCK) || 0)     if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:ROCK)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:BUG) || 0)      if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:BUG)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:GHOST) || 0)    if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:GHOST)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:STEEL) || 0)    if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:STEEL)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:FIRE) || 0)     if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:FIRE)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:WATER) || 0)    if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:WATER)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:GRASS) || 0)    if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:GRASS)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:ELECTRIC) || 0) if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:ELECTRIC)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:PSYCHIC) || 0)  if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:PSYCHIC)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:ICE) || 0)      if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:ICE)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:DRAGON) || 0)   if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:DRAGON)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:DARK) || 0)     if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:DARK)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:FAIRY) || 0)    if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:FAIRY)
        end
        return type
      end
    end

I hope it helps you and sorry if my english was bad, I'm ecuadorian.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Mmm...i don`t know any script of the Oricorio`s ability that really works correctly. But i can help you with the script of the move Revelation Dance.

1.) In Pokebattle_Battler search for the following code and add the red stuff below it:

Code:
    def pbHasMove?(id)
        if id.is_a?(String) || id.is_a?(Symbol)
          id=getID(PBMoves,id)
        end
        return false if !id || id==0
        for i in @moves
          return true if i.id==id
        end
        return false
      end

[COLOR="Red"]def pbHasPrimaryType?(type)
        ret=false
        if type.is_a?(Symbol) || type.is_a?(String)
          ret=isConst?(self.type1,PBTypes,type.to_sym)
          if @effects[PBEffects::Type3]>=0
            ret=isConst?(@effects[PBEffects::Type3],PBTypes,type.to_sym)
          end
        end
        return ret
      end[/COLOR]

2.) And this goes on PokeBattle_MoveEffects:

Code:
    #  The user's type determines the type of this move.  (Revelation Dance)
    class PokeBattle_Move_161 < PokeBattle_Move
        type=getConst(PBTypes,:NORMAL) || 0
        if isConst?(@id,PBMoves,:REVELATIONDANCE)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:FIGHTING) || 0) if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:FIGHTING)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:FLYING) || 0)   if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:FLYING)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:POISON) || 0)   if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:POISON)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:GROUND) || 0)   if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:GROUND)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:ROCK) || 0)     if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:ROCK)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:BUG) || 0)      if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:BUG)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:GHOST) || 0)    if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:GHOST)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:STEEL) || 0)    if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:STEEL)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:FIRE) || 0)     if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:FIRE)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:WATER) || 0)    if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:WATER)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:GRASS) || 0)    if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:GRASS)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:ELECTRIC) || 0) if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:ELECTRIC)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:PSYCHIC) || 0)  if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:PSYCHIC)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:ICE) || 0)      if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:ICE)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:DRAGON) || 0)   if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:DRAGON)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:DARK) || 0)     if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:DARK)
          type=(getConst(PBTypes,:FAIRY) || 0)    if attacker.pbHasPrimaryType?(:FAIRY)
        end
        return type
      end
    end

I hope it helps you and sorry if my english was bad, I'm ecuadorian.

I just wrote this based on your codes, hope it helps.

Code:
    # The user's type determines the type of this move. (Revelation Dance)
    class PokeBattle_Move_17D < PokeBattle_Move
        type=attacker.type1
        return type
      end
    end

Back