• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Build my Aprimon Collection: Love Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Heya Pokemaniacs!

So... this is a huge experiment, I'm just curious about how this would work out. So my idea is that to help build Aprimon collections for me and also the people I trade with.
    I choose a specific Apricorn Ball, in this case Love Ball. And you guys can give me a Love Ball Pokemon and I will also give you a Love Ball Pokemon of your choosing.

Available Love Ball Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Mainly I am just curious on how this will go. If this somehow becomes successful, then I might do this again.

Thanks for reading!
    GamerFlame718

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • Heya Pokemaniacs!

So... this is a huge experiment, I'm just curious about how this would work out. So my idea is that to help build Aprimon collections for me and also the people I trade with.
    I choose a specific Apricorn Ball, in this case Love Ball. And you guys can give me a Love Ball Pokemon and I will also give you a Love Ball Pokemon of your choosing.

Available Love Ball Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Mainly I am just curious on how this will go. If this somehow becomes successful, then I might do this again.

Thanks for reading!
    GamerFlame718

I already have a Love Ball Mawile but I can give you one loveball pokemon for one.

How about a Smeargle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back