• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] How to add Parental Bond to FireRed

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    Hey everyone, I'm new around here and would love to learn how write my own abilities. I've been reading up on ASM and battle scripts for the past couple days, but I am still not confident enough to begin to write anything of my own. I really want to implement the Parental Bond ability into FireRed. Could anyone supply me with the code and possibly explain how it works so that I can better learn how to do this myself?
    Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2020
    Parental Bond is such a cool ability! Wish Kangaskan had it all along, even before Megas — even with the nerf, it's quite viable.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2020
    I'm not much of a coder, but would love to learn together and collaborate on this @YourFavoriteEgyptian.

Back