• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Draft Discord Server

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2018
    Hello everyone,
    I am currently working on a draft league server where you just enter in and participate in drafts relatively quick. We are very small right now but if we can have like 30ish people at least then we can have drafts flowing a lot through the server. Also needing someone to help me program a bot in the server that can help send messages to people when they enter. If any of you are interested then use the link below. This is brand new so its going to be a bit sloppy but give it time and i can see it being really cool in the community in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi I've removed your link since advertising is against the site rules (moreso joining to advertise).

You can ask people to contact you for the discord server, but that's up to other people.

Back