• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] I´m looking for Snorlax with Gluttony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belzelker

Belz here:
Years
  • As the tittle say, I´m looking for a Snorlax with the Gluttony ability. Anything else is ok, gender, level, nature, it´s the same for me, but please help me getting one with the ability i need. I can offer in Exchange a perfect genes (31 on each stat) Snorlax with Immunity, adamant nature, or a Snorlax with best in everything except Sp.Atk, adamant nature with Thick Fat ability.

Last edited:

Belzelker

Belz here:
    Years
  • WOW! Thanks, bro! I'm so happy! I finnaly have all the mega stones! Thanks a bunch! I hope we can battle someday! :)

Hahahaha you´re welcome, I´ll try to Hatch some more snorlax but I´m afraid it only work on females to pass the ability, and you gave me a male snorlax, I hope to not bother you again, but If I can´t breed another gluttony snorlax, Will you gave me a female?

Years
  • Hahahaha you´re welcome, I´ll try to Hatch some more snorlax but I´m afraid it only work on females to pass the ability, and you gave me a male snorlax, I hope to not bother you again, but If I can´t breed another gluttony snorlax, Will you gave me a female?

No, bro! Don't worry. You can breed the ha even with a male. The things changed in gen 7. I bred myself your Snorlax form mine that is male. Just give it a shot. Hahahahaha. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back