• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News Breaking Bad Sequel

Years
  • ImmaculateJoyousGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif

It was announced today that a Breaking Bad movie, focused on Jesse Pinkman with Aaron Paul reprising the role, is happening. Series creator Vince Gilligan will be writing and producing. Interestingly, the film will first be released on Netflix and then air on AMC after.

Are you looking forward to this? Or do you think this is not needed?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I don't know if it's needed, but I'm sure excited for it! Could use more Breaking Bad in my life. I wanted to watch Better Call Saul but was told it wasn't that good compared to the original (and I would imagine it's a bit less serious), so it'll be interesting to see what kinda direction they'll go with for this one, and if it'll be a prequel/sequel.

Back