• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
undefined method `<=>' for nil:NilClass
SpriteWindow:1073:in `min'
PerspectiveTilemap:372:in `each'
PerspectiveTilemap:372:in `min'
PerspectiveTilemap:372:in `draw_position'
PerspectiveTilemap:370:in `each'
PerspectiveTilemap:370:in `draw_position'
PerspectiveTilemap:352:in `drawStrip'
PerspectiveTilemap:351:in `each'
PerspectiveTilemap:351:in `drawStrip'
PerspectiveTilemap:349:in `each'
PerspectiveTilemap:349:in `drawStrip'
PerspectiveTilemap:246:in `update'
PerspectiveTilemap:236:in `each'
PerspectiveTilemap:236:in `update'
WindowAndTilemap:1149:in `update'
Spriteset_Map:206:in `_animationSprite_update'
AnimationSprite:128:in `update'
Spriteset_Map:62:in `_animationSprite_initialize'
AnimationSprite:42:in `shadow_initialize'
Shadow:206:in `initialize'
Scene_Map:25:in `new'
Scene_Map:25:in `createSpritesets'
Scene_Map:24:in `each'
Scene_Map:24:in `createSpritesets'
Scene_Map:228:in `transfer_player'
PokemonField:1085:in `pbDive'
PokemonField:1077:in `pbFadeOutIn'
PokemonField:1077:in `pbDive'
PokemonField:1541:in `pbHiddenMoveEvent'
Scene_Map:164:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54

Using dive from the pokemon menu freezes up the game. Just press enter on top of the diving water and it'll ask you if you want to dive.

allexallex

Hack em or leave em
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2010
This looks so cool but why does it have the rpgmaker vx sign in the top? lol

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
I talk to the sea I come to where divers I talk with him and can not

Can someone pass me the dive plesse

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

But, too much legendaries for our not-too-much Ultra Balls. XD

By the way, using Mystery Gift even when I'm connected to the Internet gives a message saying the script is too long, restarting the game.

Any help with that? I really want my Celebi.

Also, is it me or Pokémon are too hard to train in this game?

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
This thing is the coolest game ever.

But, too much legendaries for our not-too-much Ultra Balls. XD

By the way, using Mystery Gift even when I'm connected to the Internet gives a message saying the script is too long, restarting the game.

Any help with that? I really want my Celebi.

Also, is it me or Pokémon are too hard to train in this game?

Download the newest version from Wichu's signature for mystery gift to work right.

I think starters are harder to train :\

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Ok, I'll trade it to you as I caught a third one as well. lol
They seem so common to me. XD
Also does anyone know where to find Manaphy?

What do you want for your shiny tropius? Will a Lv.66 Seadra (it'll evolve into kingdra) be good enough?

I attached the trade file, so you can confirm it and send yours if you'll accept it :)

thia12

Eternity Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
Anyone got a team of 40-50s? (No legendaries, i dont use them either)

Also Duke, i was wondering if you could make it hamachi friendly? so that we could actually choose moves when battling against others online? That would really be awesome.
Still, this is an awesome game!

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I want to ask a question about something I've observed. I'm mining for vitamins in Mastric City for my Togepi and other party members, and I've noticed that they haven't stopped receiving the vitamins yet. I know there's a limit of 100 evs before they stop taking that kind of vitamin, but I'm sure that I've broken the limit already, especially since my other members should already have evs beforehand. Has anyone else realised this, or am I just mistaken?

EDIT: Well, my Togepi hit some ev cap, either for that vitamin or it maxed out it's evs, although i suspect the former.

EDIT #2: It accepted a Carbos when it wouldn't accept another Hp Up, so I assume the cap is there. I could have sworn I've bypassed it though XD

I'm not sure about the results that I've mentioned above earlier, now that I can see the results at Level 100. I've gotten my Espeon to Lv.100, and I can tell that something is wrong with it's stats. Being an Espeon expert, and knowing it's range of IVs (All stats are 22+ with perfect attack except Sp.a, which is 10-13) with a Hardy Nature, I can say that I've bypassed the 510 Ev limit. Even with straight 31 EVs, you cannot get these range of stats, and I believe the EV cap isn't there or is at a higher limit then normal, although the HP EV might function correctly. I'll post a picture of my Espeon's stats below, and I'll do some controlled research later, since this is a pretty big problem if what I found is true.

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz311/coronaguardian/RaptorHardyEspeon.png

Last edited:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I'm not sure about the results that I've mentioned above earlier, now that I can see the results at Level 100. I've gotten my Espeon to Lv.100, and I can tell that something is wrong with it's stats. Being an Espeon expert, and knowing it's range of IVs (All stats are 22+ with perfect attack except Sp.a, which is 10-13) with a Hardy Nature, I can say that I've bypassed the 510 Ev limit. Even with straight 31 EVs, you cannot get these range of stats, and I believe the EV cap isn't there or is at a higher limit then normal, although the HP EV might function correctly. I'll post a picture of my Espeon's stats below, and I'll do some controlled research later, since this is a pretty big problem if what I found is true.

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz311/coronaguardian/RaptorHardyEspeon.png

It was posted along time ago by either o.g. duke or wichu that Raptor could not have the EV/IV's because it caused errors in battle, although I don't know if that part has been fixed within the latest versions.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
It was posted along time ago by either o.g. duke or wichu that Raptor could not have the EV/IV's because it caused errors in battle, although I don't know if that part has been fixed within the latest versions.

That's very interesting, thanks for pointing that out.

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
My New Team

Electivire Lv93

Thunderbolt
Giga Impact
Discharge
Thunder

Mismagius Lv85

HyperBeam
Thunder
Secret Power
Astonish

Riolu Lv44

Quick Attack
Force Palm
Poison Jab
Strength

Empoleon Lv51

Dive
Surf
Bubblebeam
Aqua Jet

Weavile Lv54

Slash
Dark Pulse
Ice Shard
Night Slash

Infernape Lv65

Scratch
Flare Blitz
Close Combat
Flame Wheel

Tip:For Trading Just Copy All of the Goodies In Your Pokemon Raptor EX FOlder(except For game file) And then make another one let it reach to krypton City and then you can let it trade to your original Game

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
Not Yet..Because I'm Still Training Weavile,Empoleon And Infernape And As For Riolu I'll Replace Him(Its Too Hard Evolving Him!)With Beldum

thia12

Eternity Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
You get the Soothe Bell relatively early, don't remember where though. It might be around the 2nd-3rd gym somewhere.

The best way to raise happiness is to do the mining mini-game in Mastric City. You get Calciums on Lv.6 as well as Soothe Bells, and the other vitamins except Zinc on Lv.9 and Nuggets which can be used as money for them.

I used Nasty Plot instead of Slack Off on my 'Ape but it's all good. I never get to use it well because I have Overheat instead of Flamethrower and can't find TM35. So where did you find it?

You need to train you chimchar to lv 41 to get flamethrower :)

Back