• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boomerang Adds Pokemon Anime in Cartoon List !

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • Well, for CN haters or things, bulbapedia states ...

Boomerang, a television station focusing on older cartoons, has added the original anime series of Pokémon to its lineup of cartoons. It can be seen weekdays in North America at 6:30 PM EST (3:30 PST).

Well, our CN Television (Romania) shows no Pokemon show and te converted from Jetix Disney C. shows it at 14.00 in weekdays from some old seasons, so I hope to see Pokemon on Boomerang .

Any thoughts on this ?

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I found out two days ago when I looked at the tv guide. ^_^ I'm very happy about this.

Yes ! Pokemon Anime becoming more popular in America !
    I should also buy a TV Guide and check if they're adding it to the British Boomerang too ... yahoo for satellite television !!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Wait, if I remember correctly, Boomerang did this a good while ago... as in 2 years ago or something. Why is this news?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • AdvancedK47 said:
    Wait, if I remember correctly, Boomerang did this a good while ago... as in 2 years ago or something. Why is this news?

Boomerang removed it a good while ago and they've just put it back on the air again.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Good to know it's back on Boomerang.

I remember Kanto being on there back in.. eeh, it was probably 2005, or something.

Watched 'em that time around, and I'll watch 'em again this time.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I remember when Pokémon aired on Boomerang a few years back. I watched it every now and then just to relive the original series like I did before. After it was removed I had stopped watching the original series and had been keeping up with the newer airings on Cartoon Network.

It's good to hear it back though. Like said above, I watched it before and I'll watch them again. Sometimes it's good to just go back to where it all began, especially for me since I got into Pokémon through the Anime. Hopefully it sticks around awhile longer than before.

Back