• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu Shorts

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • There was a lack of Pikachu short this year, but most of the Pokémon movies are accompanied with a Pikachu short. Of all the Pikachu shorts, which is your favorite and why? Also, which ones have you seen? What do you think of the Pikachu shorts in general?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    Personally I'm not that into the Pikachu shorts. They're just cutesy more than anything else.

Guest123_x1

I've only seen the Pikachu shorts that were bundled with the first three movies during their theatrical releases, but my favorite by far is Pikachu's Vacation. It was so fun watching many of the Pokémon enjoy themselves on what is essentially a Pokémon playground, with Professor Oak's voice-over commentary/narration about certain Pokémon.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I enjoy the Pikachu shorts because you get to see Ash and friends' Pokemon do things other than battling and watch them have their own little adventures.

The Pikachu shorts that I've seen so far are the ones that were shown with the first five movies, Pikachu's Island Adventure, most of the Winter Vacation shorts and Pikachu and the Pokemon Music Squad.

My favourite movie tie in short is Pikachu and Pichu while my favourite Winter Vacation short is Snorlax Snowman.

Back