• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Shadow Pokemon in Double Battles

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2022
    I've ran into the issue that in double battles, you can only attempt to capture a shadow pokemon on the turn of the Pokemon directly across from it. When a pokeball is used on the turn of the Pokemon diagonal of the shadow pokemon, the message "It's impossible to aim without being focused" is displayed. I'd assume this is an issue that conflicts with how double battles are scripted (I'm using EBS). I was wondering if anyone knew of a way I could modify something in order to allow for an attempted capture on either pokemon's turn.

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Search the code with Ctrl+Shift+F for that message. Then try to adjust the code so that it doesn't check that the Pokémon is across from your Pokémon, this might be as simple as removing an if, but I haven't checked.

Back