• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] New Ability for Mega Kecleon

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2020
    I'm working on an ability for my mega Kecleon on essentials v15.
    with this new ability when kecleon attacks gets the same type of the move he uses(exactly like with protean). When he defends, BEFORE he gets hit by the enemy, he changes his type to be the same type of the move used on him(so for example if a pokemon uses surf on him,kecleon would change type BEFORE getting hit and would resist the attack) so this second part is really similar to color change, but im struggling to let the ability trigger before getting hit.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Can you make the ability work like Protean in both cases? What I mean is that at the moment you have some code to make the attacker change type if it has your new ability, why not in the same place make the opponent change type if it has that ability?

Back