• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly Anime Discussion # 402: Saved by the Beldum

Years
  • Here is where you can discuss the return of Morrison and the preliminaries of the Hoenn League in "Saved by the Beldum".

My review to come forthwith.

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I liked how Beldum evolved and Tysons battle with the Persian, those two things were the best part in my opinion, and of course Ash advancing, but that much was pretty predictable

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Yeah, but Beldum's evolving was soo predictable. I mean, who wouldn't have expected that?? (I also expected Corphish to evolve in the next episode, but hey, you can't get 'em all right, huh?) The other thing was revealing Tyson's Meowth's problems in the past, which will probably come into play again later.

Electabuzz using a Thunderpunch to smash Beldum into the ground!?? Too...many...things wrong...to...count......

Max: "I guess that Ash just wants ta win his battle with only one attack, like Morrison did."
    Me: "Let's see...Iron Tail, Quick Attack, HA, that's TWO!! YOU LOSE!!!!!!!!"

Back