• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly Anime Discussion # 406: Choose It or Loose It!

Years
  • Here is where you can discuss Ash's battle with Morrison and the rest of the second round of the Hoenn League in "Choose It or Loose It!".

My review to come forthwith.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Hmm, I could have sworn that Morrison was going to defeat Ash. Metang had landed so many hits on Glalie that there was no way it could have attacked AGAIN and won. I was surprised when it came back and defeated Metang <<;

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Metang was part PSYCHIC and it still lost...BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This...this episode bugged me...not as much as the next one, but still it bugged me...Ash should have played his Pokemon better in both matches (this one and against Tyson). He could have won much easier...but at least that means we get back to Kanto all the faster!

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Morrison is an intersting person. Unlike any of the other friends he battle in the past, he had a hard time figthing agaisnt Ash.

Morrison had a hard time against Ash. That what made this battle intresting. Poor Growlithe. I feel bad for it.

Still I don't like these both knock pokemon knock outs like in this episode. They just should't happen in this moment of the Championships.

Steelix and Pikachu. Morrison did a good job on sending out Steelix to fight in this battle. He over powered Pikachu so Ash's heavy hitter was out. I not surprise that Torkoal was knocked out by Steelix. He like using Dig a lot. Grovyle did a great job knocking that Steelix out.

Gligar did a good job against Grovyle and I was on he edge of my seat during this match. Gilitine was used right in this battle.

Too many tied knocked out here. I hate them that they using them in order to shorten the battle and get more done in an episode. I like the long battles.

So it is Metang VS Galie. Umm. This was an intersting battle too. I mean they just keep it up till we recieve a winner. Galie did good. This was his chance to shine!!

Then we quickly get into the next round. Ash VS Tyson. And with that said a Solar Beam shot by Sceptile and an Ice Beam by Galie. Flash of light. Nice.

9/10- Likie because it was just ok and intersting. I see somethings that I like to change but then the we need another episode added for the Championships.

Next is the last of the Hoenn League Championships!! Who will be the victor and will Ash return to Kanto with a smile?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2006
    I missed the two episodes this weekend. I feel so bad. I asked my brother to record it while I was away for the weekend and he did, but only the first half of the first episode. Somehow somebody turned off something and I missed all the rest of the episode and the second one. I'm so sad :(

Back