• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Issue while extracting text

Pikalex04

The Project Hyper creator (Discord: Pikalex04#3285
Years
  • Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
      Screenshot (2).png
      12.3 KB · Views: 7
    Years
  • from the Essentials Docs Wiki:

Bugs and restrictions Edit
    if you have text in an event after a Transfer Player command, that text will not be translated if it does not appear in the new map's section of the extracted text (even though it is in the old map's event). You should either add the appropriate lines to the new map's section, or use an Autorun event on the new map to show the text instead.
    If there are any \n in the text extracted from the scripts (ignore text extracted from elsewhere), you will need to change them to <<n>> in order for them to work properly

Does your game's event have those?

Pikalex04

The Project Hyper creator (Discord: Pikalex04#3285
    Years
  • Well, I don't know. But I'm only interested for translate only the scripts (I have already translated the NPC).
    And, weird thing, the game makes intl.txt, but it only contains the NPCs and some moves and abilities.

Back