• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ultimate Mega Ruby

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDestr0yah

Pokémon Freak
Years
  • Welp.. i love Pokemon Ruby and its HackROMs, so i'll try this out.

So far, i found one thing i don't like..
    Some pokemons have their name with caps and some others don't.
    For example, Zigzagoon appears as "ZIGZAGOON" and Panpour appears as "Panpour" ...
    You should decide for every name with caps or every name without them, one or another, because it feels.. inconsistent.

Also, did you replaced the Pokemons? Because Panpour is at the Number 19 of the Pokedex and Chespin is the Number 221, so the expanded pokedex that Atecain talked about, doesn't seems real.

Oh, one more thing, Froakie shouldn't have "Scratch" as his main attack, according to its moveset, it should have "Pound".

EDIT:
    Mega Aerodactyl at the first gym?
    Yeah.. that's.. stupid and unexpected.. but Ok.

EDIT2:
    Found a bug, Chimchar should evolve at Lvl 14, mine didn't.

EDIT3:
    It evolved at Lvl 16 but at the same time found another bug.
    When Chimchar evolves at Monferno it should learn "Mach Punch", mine didn't.

EDIT4:
    Another bug, Palpitoad should learn Mud Shot (Gen 3 Attack) at Lvl 16, mine didn't.
    And dude, c'mon, i was putting my hopes on it to taking down Wattson's Mega Manectric -.-"

EDIT5:
    Another bug, Zorua's Dex Entry looks weird as hell.

EDIT6:
    I'm pretty sure you didn't realized this, but since you (most likely) inserted Pignite as replacement for Voltorb, the Mauville's Power Plant is full of them, which doesn't make any sense.

EDIT7:
    Hell, i even found a Grotle right there .-." ...

EDIT8:
    Now THIS was the unexpected after the unexpected.
    I'll ask this seriously, did you even put some effort to this? ...

EDIT9:
    I obviously speaked too fast, NOW THIS IS THE UNEXPECTED, AFTER THE UNEXPECTED, AFTER THE UNEXPECTED!
    Seriously?! Wynaut's Lavaridge Egg is freaking Darkrai?!

EDIT10:
    Could you specify at what level does the trading evos evolve here?
    My Graveler is at Lv43 and it didn't evolved yet..
    Also, nice Roggenrola Costume for the Weather Institute's Castform.

EDIT11:
    There's literally no consistency in the levels.
    I've just battled my rival, she had a Lv52 Chesnaught and then, the first trainer after that, a Lv27 Ninjask, GG.

EDIT12:
    Well, good job, you didn't even modified the last battle against the Rival on Lillycove, she had a Grovyle Lv36 instead of an OP Chesnaught Lv32484729 ... *sigh* ...

He didn't make the rom hack, you should complain to the rom hackers... Although I already did it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    Guys can someone give link to download it ?? I write it in google , downlaod from 2 diffrent links and when i start with VBA its white screen all the time :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    XD WOW YOU ALL NEED TO LIGHTEN UP THIS GAME IS REALLY GOOD SO FAR I MANAGED TO GET A WORKING VERSION OF THIS GAME GET WRECKED :3 btw the transitions when you battle trainers could use some work but the game has been really cool so far ^.^ a lot of respect ^.^ -yours truly "Youtuber themisilethefamuse"

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2018
    Is there any way to get hidden abilities in this game? Like any grottos or anything? :\ Because many pokemon are useless without their hidden abilities, aka froakie, a starter...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Please don't revive old threads.

OP, if you want this re-opening just contact a ROM Hacking moderator.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back