• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

Years
  • We finally get an answer to the question everyone has been asking: what happened to Jesse Pinkman?

Netflix recently released a follow up film to the hit series Breaking Bad showcasing the aftermath of the finale that aired 6 years ago.

What did you think of the film? Do you think this movie did a good job with ending Jesse's story? Do you think it was unnecessary?

Sirfetch’d

I actually really liked it. My biggest gripe with breaking bad was Jesse not getting a proper conclusion to his story. He got one.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm glad there was no drastic twists or overt violence or much of what made Breaking Bad such a controversial and intense story. El Camino was exactly as advertised, a proper epilogue for a great TV series. I'm happy that Jesse (and the audience by extension) got the closure he needed.

Last edited:

Deleted member 691924

So if Netflix isn't available for me I can't watch it legally? Any other ways to watch it? Because I've been waiting for it to come out and Breaking Bad is in my top 5 series and man that sucks.

Back