• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Help finding Tools to Edit Level-up Moves and Egg Moves in Pokemon Crystal

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I am having troubles finding tools to edit these two things without the need to know any coding langauge, I've found 2 tools that can help with the former supposedly but I cannot figure out how they actually work in adding new level up moves without overwriting old ones

GSC moveset editor by ericjoy 30(I cannot figure out how to increase the number of level up moves a Pokemon can have, I can only replace old ones or change the levels of the existing ones) And Pokemon Editor Ultimate (which shows a hex number for moves and evolution methods)

Pretty much any other tools that could help have dead links.

It is pretty much the only thing I can't do with tools right now, everything else has been figured out

Last edited:
    Back