• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Indigo League [Demo 1.5]

superanthony182

Mega Teddiursa
Years
pokemon_indigo_league_by_megateddiursa-dc9k9be.png

THE PLOT

Pokemon Indigo League is a Fan Game based off the first season of the anime. I know what your thinking........Ughhhh another one? I know there are a bunch, but this one is a little different! Pokemon Indigo League will follow the main story line, but like never before. This game includes many features that some other remakes are unable to capture. The graphics have been updated to B/W. All events and places in the official show will be present. There are tons of mini-games including; Mining, Pokemon Triad, and Pokemon Refresh. I have also included an array of side quests and other missions that line up with the story. There are still many more add ons to arrive, the game is only in Demo 1.5.5 If you have any questions, or suggestions don't hesitate to ask!

SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler:

I have tried my best to recreate the maps. I wouldn't call them EXACT remakes. Just updated :)
Here are some maps!​
Spoiler:

Gameplay Videos!
Hero Voltsy

Credits!!

Merin
FL
Luka S.J.
TwoBitKrow
Alistair
Rverah-duh
anutter
KageNoSensai
DaNerdyDude
Pokemon-Diamond
EpicDay
Thurpok
UltimoSpriter
ForeverXShoddyBattle
Minorthreat0987
TyranitarDark
Kymotonian
Speedialga
Spacemotion
Alucus
BoOmxBiG
PrinceLegendario
Chimcharsfireworks

DEMO 1.5.5 DOWNLOAD!!!
Download Link below!!

https://bit.ly/2NVUa26

For constant updates!! SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel!!
youtube.com/c/MegaTeddiursa
youtube.com/c/MegaTeddiursa​

ENJOY!!

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Just curious does Pikachu learn Volt Tackle by level up or by a special tutor? I wanna know since I got an adamant pikachu and that knowledge would be helpful ASAP

EDIT: Game breaking glitch found. I got stuck in a wall after exiting Viridian's pokemart.

Last edited:

superanthony182

Mega Teddiursa
Years
Hey guys Thanks for Playing the game!!! Hope your enjoying it. Are you playing demo 1.2, or 1.3? I have fixed a lot of the collision tiles. As far as that Viridian City glitch goes I will be fixing it right now :) Thanks for the feedback!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
i am playing 1.3 myself, not sure of the other guy.

And what level-if its a level up move in this-does pikachu get volt tackle? I wish this fangame had a wiki

Years
When playing your game, Pokemon Indigo League, I've noticed a couple things. Bugs if you may. These consist of being able to walk in and out of trees going so far as to be able to walk out of the area. Text inconsistencies like professor and Professor which "bugs" me.

I'd like to commit the idea of me being somebody who scripts or writes text for the game, or just somebody to help with the English of the game, I hope you consider this. DM me for your final answer or to discuss this topic further with me. As somebody new in this community, I'd like to start helping.

Also, just a note, I think you should make Pikachu's gender strictly male since he's known as a male in the anime.

- Corny.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
Glitch Graphics near lab Oak and more in Pallet Towns
6JPXxBx.png

2WCuU4S.png

Route 1 and some place in route
yI5MzbX.png

R4wRnrB.png

TownMaps incorrect, i'm in Pallet Towns but checking townmaps wrong place
T8eehda.png

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Awesome idea, always loved games like these.

(AshGray!!!!!) Anyways, I think you should also add a checklist of what episodes you have finished making in the game- like the AshGray thread had.

Also, like somebody else in this thread said, you need someone to help you out with the English inconsistencies. (psst, I could help.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2021
Question, I have download the game about 5 times now. It does not open right, so I cant install it. Why?

Years
I Rate it ?/? Because I haven't made up my mind... I'll update it when I do... Don't wait for an update, it may never come, for I am a very, VERY, lazy person.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
What is the base stat for the starter pikachu? Is it same as usual pikachu in the wild or partner pikachu?

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jan 14, 2024
Whenever I get to the point where ash jumps off the cliff into the stream I am unable to move in the stream

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
Unable to swim after jumping of the cliff, Just kinda glitches there.. Please help

Back