• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT Please

shot571

Ok. I know im bad at making teams. I am not the type of person who is good at that. Im alright at predicting and stuff but team making skills suck. So I was hoping someone here would be able to help me. Ok this is my team(they are in order of my team):

Scizor - Technician - Adamnant - Leftovers
Superpower
U-Turn
Swords Dance
Bullet Punch
HP 248, Atk 252, Speed 8

Raikou - Pressure - Timid - Leftovers
Thunderbolt
Calm Mind
Hidden Power Ice
Substitute
Sp Atk 252, Sp Def 6, Speed 252

Gyarados - Intimidate - Adamnant - Life Orb
Dragon Dance
Ice Fang
Waterfall
Earthquake
HP 6, Atk 252, Speed 252

Tyranitar - Sand Stream - Jolly - Leftovers
Crunch
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Dragon Dance
Hp 6, Atk 252, Speed 252

Heatran - Flash Fire - Naive - Leftovers
Fire Blast
Hidden Power Ice
Explosion
Earth Power
HP 6, Speed 252, SP atk 252

Miltank - Scrappy - Impish - Leftovers
Heal Bell
Milk Drink
Stealth Rock
Body Slam
Hp 252, Def 226, Speed 32

Ok now some notes. Yes I know I use leftovers on the wrong pokemon but I cant use choce items and life orb really doesnt work for me. Gyarados I really wanna keep the same. So please help. :D

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Standard movesets, but yeah, could be fixed.

On Scizor, DO NOT U-Turn and Swords Dance on the same set. U-Turn makes you switch out and when you switch out, you will lose all your Attack boosts and will have to start all over again. If you want to use Swords Dance, use Bug Bite. If you want to use U-Turn, use a Choice Band set.
The Choice Band set would be better though, because Scizor can't really sweep with Heatran everywhere. Choice Band Scizor is easy to use. Just spam U-Turn over and over, and use Bullet Punch at the end of the game. It couldn't be simpler.

Your lead could be better. Miltank is a decent lead in UU, but that's a whole 'nother tier. In OU, if you want a bulky lead, use Swampert or Metagross. But since you already have 3 Pokemon weak to Ground, Metagross isn't a good choice. Use Swampert:

Swampert @Leftovers
Impish Nature
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def

-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock
-Roar

For Tyranitar, use Babiri Berry with Fire Punch over Earthquake. Babiri Berry will lower the damage of Scizor's Bullet Punch while you can take it out with FIre Punch.

Your Ground weakness still needs to be addressed. Replace Raikou.
SubCM Raikou was great in RSE, but not as good in 4th gen because of all the new Pokemon that threaten it. Celebi would fit well on this team and replace Miltank as a Cleric.

Celebi @Leftovers
Bold Nature
252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spd

-Grass Knot
-Recover
-Heal Bell
-Leech Seed

In Short:

*Change Scizor's moves
*Replace Miltank with Swampert
*Change Tyranitar's moves/item
*Replace Raikou with Celebi

Hope that helps! :)

Last edited:

shot571

Thanks that'll help. Also I forgot to mention that miltank was actually a last minute swap from my snorlax which had crap ivs and it isnt actually my lead scizor is but I didnt have time to change miltanks moveset

i is nube

Nube
Years
i think tyranitar will conflict with most of your team considering he makes a permanent sandstorm. If you want to use Tyranitar it should be on a sandstorm team.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years

No, that's not true. Sandstorm damage hardly bothers anyone especially if they have Leftovers to cancel it out. Besides, he even has a couple of Pokemon immune to Sandstorm.

Back