• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! ^w^

MoonlitSunset

Holder of the Star Arcana
Years
  • Hello, hello!

My name's MoonlitSunset (nicknames are fine with me!), and I have been a pretty big Pokemon Fan! Here are a few fun facts about me!

• Platnum and Diamond are my favorite games, with Sinnoh being one of my favorite regions
    • Lunala, Shaymin, Mimikyu, and Sylveon are a few of my fave Pokemon
    • I tend to sketch in my spare time, and draw on MS Paint!
    • I cannot code to save my life.

Apart from Pokemon, I happen to be a fan of EDM Music, the Rhythm Heaven series of games and Persona 4!

I'm hoping to be active here, cause this seems like a very nice forum full of very nice people!

Thanks for reading this!

Years
  • Howdy! Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

It's always great to meet another big Gen 4 fan, that's my favorite generation too! Platinum is a pretty great game, you should check out our 4th gen section so you can discuss the games with us! We're a pretty friendly community, so I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with us. Enjoy! :)

Back