• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Spirits. (PG-13)

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    (OOC: I want to name mine Anubis. Should I put this in a RP post or is this fine?)

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • (((Sorry if she was trying to be my twin, Gold is a BOY. >.<')))

Silver sat against the wall, alone. He was always a loner, and no one seemed to want to talk to him.

You'd think a boy with black wings coming from his back would be interesting enough to talk to,

he thought. He watched all the people go by and felt a pang of sadness. Loneliness. He longed to have a companion, a friend to talk to. He then stared at they sky.

I wonder where my brother disappeared to...

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
  • "Your really calling me a kid. My spirit is almost evolving. Come on out Hydranoid(Zweilous). I decided to take care of him since his dad(Arbok) and his mom(Deino) almost died from the Team X attacks. 4 more levels until Hydranoid evolves." Hemlock said to X.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    ooc: yeah apologies, i'm kind of new lol.

Umbra sat in her room looking out the window, slightly rocking back and forth on her chair.
    She sat there for about an hour, watching the usual people leaving for their usual jobs and chores, occasionally seeing a few new people roarming around.

"Honey,can you come down for a minute please?" Called her mother from downsairs.
    Umbra sighed then walked down to the living room.
    "yes mother?"

"It's Jake's birthday today, arn't you going to say hello?"
    "no"
    Umbra's mother held the phone away from her mouth and began to look rather worried."why not?"
    "why should I? We arn't related or anything"
    "But Honey, you know he's caught up in his work, He wants to see you aga-"
    "well why doesn't he come back then?"
    Umbra's mother put the phone down on the table and sighed.
    She looked to Umbra then went back to the phone.
    "I'm sorry Jake, she's a bit busy right now"
    Umbra huffed and went back upstairs.
    She threw some papers off her desk and onto the floor. She sat down and grabbed a sheet of paper, and started to draw things onto it, mainly dragons and many other strange mythical creatures she had seen in her dreams.

Gabite stood behind her silently and sighed, shaking it's head.
    Umbra was a little startled and turned around quickly.
    hmm...nothing there...but I'm sure I heard something... She thought.
    She turned back and finished her drawings.

The Gabite silently sighed to itself before dissapearing again.

Umbra finished and heard the telly from the room below.
    She got up and grabbed her coat, and went outside;her mother saying nothing as she went..other than the usual 'watch the road' and 'be careful'.
    She nodded to herself and left, feeling somewhat sorry for how she acted earlier...but she saw no reason to treat Jake the way her other did, he did no right by her.

Gabite silently followed behind her, intruiged in her hair.
    Umbra never always had white hair, her mother died at birth you see, and her father dissapeared mysteriously, after having a car crash.
    Ugh..w-where am i?
    "honey, you're awake, i'm so glad your all right"
    Umbra sat up suddenly, hitting her head on the overhead TV, which wasn't put away properly.
    "ow." She rubbed her head, realising her hand had soe strange tubes in them, which were bandaged up.
    "w-why am I here?"

"you don't remember?"
    Umbra shook her head, unsure if she should be glad or dissapointed.
    Her father smiled and ruffled her hair with his hands.
    "heh, no matter what Umbra, remember, you'll always be my little angel.
    ...The next day he dissapeared from the hospital, and hasn't been seen since.

Umbra was shocked a bit and shook her head. Her hair turned white shortly after that time, when her father went missing, and her operation nearly failed.
    She shook her head again, trying to forget; which it gradually did.
    Umbra eventually found herself near the beach.
    She sighed then walked down the steps, sitting on the bottom one, which was oddly enough least covered in sand.
    Umbra sighed and pulled out a sketchbook, in which she began to finish a picture from earlier, an image of an 'angel' she had seen in her dream, it didn't look like those little ornaments on your chirstmas tree, oh no, it was rather menacing with it's strange bird like face, and the huge weapon which it weilds.
    Umbra was just about to finish when she heard something nearby, she felt it too. She turned and saw a large, dark blue Gabite peering over her shoulder.
    She screamed and flung the sketchbook around, hitting it in the face.

Gabite was caught off guard and far to confused of what to do next.
    He remained still, waiting for what she did next.

Umbra opened her eye then gasped, she put her sketchbook back in her bag and looked at it carefully.
    "wow, i am very sorry"

"...ga" The gabite still stood in the position it was when it was hit.
    Umbra looked at it, it was staring straight at her, she didn't know what to do now. She raised her hand slightly and the Gabite moved slightly backwards.
    Umbra put her hand in front of the Gabite's head.

Gabite kept a small distance, sniffing the hand. He put his head against it and closed his eyes.
    Umbra rubbed it's head and smiled. She grabbed her bag and stood up. "well Gabite, I gotta go"
    Umbra walked back towards her house, the Gabite watching her from the step.
    She turned and looked over her shoulder.
    "you coming or not?"

Gabite nodded then jumped over, following her again.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver's head popped up and he sensed something was beside him. A Quilava. Very oddly colored. It watched him quietly. He watched it too, in silence... They almost mirrored each other. He sighed and continued to sit against the wall, the Quilava mimicked his sigh and layed against the fall too. They both smirked a bit. Then they looked sad again. They were still alone. Silver decided not to name the Quilava, except to name it Silver. They were two parts of the same spirit, and they acted the same. But they both sat alone, sensing some people bumping into each other in the market, which was what he was leaning against...

Years
  • Gold smiled at her family, and walked out of the house, leaving behind a tiny little...something. A note.
    Gold thought about her life outside, and wondered if anyone would laugh at her for 'having a boys name.'
    I can't help it... she thought.
    She was being watched by something..something..small.
    "zrrr.." said a Zorua, running past her...

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (OOC: I see... So the name is a complete coincidence... This could be interesting... :3)

Silver stared at the sky. His Quilava did the same. Silver sighed.

I have to reunite with my brother sooner or later,

he thought to himself. The Quilava stared into the market, and Silver followed his stare. There were three others in there, and pokemon were following them as well. He looked to his Quilava, and decided to go in.

I'm starving... But... Damn! No money...

He walked in, distracted by his thoughts.

I wonder if the cashier will recognize me, she's usually nice and gives me free handouts... I don't want to impose though... I hate being a bother to people...

He was so lost in thought that he snapped back into consciousness when he bumped into the boy known as X. He scratched his head akwardly.

"Um... S-sorry..."

His wings twitched a little as he continued, his odd little Quilava following him, and asked the cashier if she had any spare food or anything she was throwing out. The woman shook her head and he sighed. They were both hungry, Silver and his Quilava. Their stomachs growled simultaneously as they exited the building and sat against the corner again, quietly.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • X looked at the boy with wings. His and his spirit Pokemon's belly growled because their both the same being. He noticed that between his father and his spirit Pokemon. He walked up to the boy. "Its okay. My name is X. What's yours. By the way heres some food." X said gesturing some berries to the boy with wings. You'll both be ready to go since you both share the same stomach." X watched as his spirit Pokemon ran circles around him. He found this quite annoying and thought about cakes. He ignored the thought and kept trying to get the boy to eat the berries.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose followed X over to the boy with wings "You really should eat" she said looking at him before glancing at her Spirit Pokemon Fawn as she went over to X's Spirit Pokemon as it ran in circles.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver looked taken aback at the boy's offering of berries.

"I-I couldn't possibly..."

he stammered. Timid, just like a Quilava. His wings twitched a bit at the akwardness of the situation.

"I-I don't want to be a b-burden..."

He picked up Quilava and held him, and he had the same reaction. Then their stomach's growled again. Silver facepalmed and the Quilava sighed, and reluctantly they gave up and accepted the berries.

"M-my name's S-silver..."

he said. He seperated the berries between him and the Quilava. They would both replenish hunger even if only one ate. But why take the joy of eating from either one? They both ate the berries, and Silver's hair hung over his eyes. A single tear dripped down his cheek, and one down Quilava's muzzle. They stayed close together, he held Quilava, both their eyes watering...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose looked at him "Nice to meet you Silver my name is Rose" she said before seeing the tear fall down his and his Spirit Pokemon's face. "Hey are you okay?" she asked concerned placing a hand on his shoulder as she looked up at him confusion and worry in her eyes. Fawn stopped what she was doing and stood by Rose's side looking at the Quilava with the same look in her eyes.

Zephyr+ made pic
    Years
  • Name: Den
    Pokemon Spirit: Ferroseed
    Personality: develops during the story
    History: Den is very high of himself at times. He looks up to his father who is dead because his father was in a war and Den is now on his own.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose could tell that Silver was crying and grew sad as well. She has a knack for being sensitive to other people's emotions. She hugged him "why are you sad?" she said worriedly as she hugged him and out of the corner of her eyes she saw her Spirit Pokemon gently nuzzle his.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver blushed as she suddenly hugged him, almost startling him. Her pokemon nuzzled his. His eyes widened and barely glowed through his white hair.

I-I... I don't understand...

Warmth began to spread through his body. What was this feeling? His blush remained, as did his Quilava's...

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • (998435 your accepted but please move your SU over to the OOC thread.)

X smiled and giggled on the inside when Rose hugged Silver and her spirit Pokemon nuzzled his. "Nice to meet you Silver. I'm considering naming my Spirit Pokemon..But what shall it be..I know...Sparky. Do you like that?" X said looking back at the Blitzle who slowly nodded. He didn't need to bother to ask. They were both the same thing after all. He looked at Silver and Rose before looking away. "If you two are done I need to go some where. You are happy to tag along." X said picking up his bag and slowly began to walk away. "Pleasure meeting all of you but I think more people are likely to find me today." X said sitting down on a nearby bench and petting Sparky with his mind.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose blushed and let go of Silver turning to X. "Sparky's a good name" she said looking at Fawn. "I named my Spirit Pokemon Fawn." she said sitting next to him on the bench. "And if you don't mind I'd like to tag along with you. It's better to travel in a group since being alone can get lonely" she said with a smile as Fawn nuzzled her knee.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver blushed more when he saw that she was blushing too.

I-I've never felt like this before...

It was love he felt, but he doesn't even know what that is. He cluelessly decides tobask her.

"Um... W-why do I feel like this? Why does my heart beat faster? Why do my palms start to sweat? Why does my face turn pink? Wh-what is this feeling?"

He had no clue, but he made it obvious. His blush remained, but he still didn't know why. He looks at her for answers because she is blushing as well...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose blushed more not looking at him. Even Fawn was blushing just as hard as Rose was. H..how do I an..answer that!? she thought the same shyness she always had showing now. "I...D..don't k.know" she whispered though he had made it obvious what he was feeling she was just to shy and after all they had just met.

Back