• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years

• Fail. Massive fail.

You said, and I quote, "Sudden angry reaction≠Rudeness."

While I said, in an effort to negate your statement but you only failed at life in a response, "So, me suddenly getting angry and calling someone a ****tard is not rude?"

Yeah, you see the question mark? That means I was questioning you. I know it's rude. And I know I do it all the time. You're the one who said it wasn't rude and you're the one who does it. Please, for the love of God, read what people say.
    Um...kay. O_o
    By saying it, I was just pointing it out, I wasn't trying to say anything against you. Just pointing out your hypocrisy since you have the biggest God complex I've ever seen and need to realize your own mistakes. :T

Years
  • Well, some of you know about my increased white blood cells, meaning I am very, and could mean I have a fatal disease.

Ya, im okay >.<

Though...
    IM GOING TO A LADY GAGA CONCERT <33333333333333333333

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

Um...kay. O_o
    By saying it, I was just pointing it out, I wasn't trying to say anything against you. Just pointing out your hypocrisy since you have the biggest God complex I've ever seen and need to realize your own mistakes. :T
    How is questioning what you said hypocritical? Are you just trying to make the entire forum loose respect in you as a person?

All I was doing was questioning what you said. That, in no matter what way you view it can be hypocritical because it says nothing about me. Nothing at all. The only way it can be viewed as hypocritical is if you read it wrong. Which, you did.

Also, I did realize my mistakes. And I apologized. You ignored it and kept on flaming me, because you're a rude little person.

Edit: And now you are on my ignore list because I don't feel like dealing with your failure right now because I will be banned by doing so.

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years

• How is questioning what you said hypocritical? Are you just trying to make the entire forum loose respect in you as a person?

All I was doing was questioning what you said. That, in no matter what way you view it can be hypocritical because it says nothing about me. Nothing at all. The only way it can be viewed as hypocritical is if you read it wrong. Which, you did.

I was not referring to that very post. O_o
    You're just a b**** in general. Not going to delve into details because I believe we both know what I'm referring to.

Also, I did realize my mistakes. And I apologized. You ignored it and kept on flaming me, because you're a rude little person.
    Your pseudo-respect is just too transparent. And we both very well know that you only "realized" it once I said it and you decided to repeat it to get on this thread's good side.

Edit: And now you are on my ignore list because I don't feel like dealing with your failure right now because I will be banned by doing so.
    I lol'd.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Post count doesn't really matter.. well, i guess it does but they have to be of good
    quality.. unlike mine..

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Most of mine aren't quality though. OMG HAI CHIBI.

And now only 3 away Ry ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back