• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Request (legend of zelda!!)

FireFox

Dialga Fangirl
Years
  • Age 37
  • UK
  • Seen Feb 24, 2018
I'm creating my own RPG based on the legend of zelda, and i was wondering if someone could do me some sprites of Link, Zelda and Vaati (all from the Zelda: Minish Cap game). I'm using RM2K. Thanks for your help in advance.

-FireFox

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
You mean rip them from the game right? Instead of help and request, the resource thread would be a better place to ask for sprites.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Actually, we've decided to put all requests in the help/requests thread now. The requests thread is merely fro sites and uploads. Anyway, I'll keep this thread open just in case you want to make this your 'game thread' and post stuff on it. If you're not going to, just post here so I can close it.

Years
You are not allowed to post requests in the resources thread so that it doesn't get spammed up and useless. If you wish to request something, there is a relevent thread.

Back