• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Tribal Attack [PG] - OCC and Sign-ups

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • Pokemon: Tribal Attack

Okay, guys, I've been stalking the roleplaying forum and I decided to make one of my many ideas into a RP. It's a fairly simple concept, but one I believe hasn't been done yet. I hope I don't post this in the wrong place or something like that, because I have read the rules, but I didn't see anything about how/where to post. My bad.

Story

Okay, something a little different. In this region, it is a time before Gym Leaders. They are replaced with tribes. One tribe occupies one city. There are seven tribes in total, and one is the leading tribe, reigning over the others. The tribes only use Pokemon of their type, this is because without Gym Badges they can only control Pokemon of their type. Also, the people in each respective tribe have powers of that type. For example, if someone was in the fire tribe, they would have some control over fire. Their powers alone are not that strong, so they partner up with Pokemon and assist each other in battling. So, this is where it gets juicy. The Dragon tribe is the currently the superior tribe, having gained ownership of the largest city in the city of the region. They are viewed in an antagonistic light, and made their intentions of destroying the other tribes clear. The other six tribes are currently planning to overthrow the Dragon tribe and take back control over the region. It's a dog-eat-dog world. Either eat or be eaten.

Tribes

Okay, an important point in my story is the face that everyone belongs to a tribe. So, in order to be in this RP, you yourself need to pick a tribe. There are seven tribes in total, and I will write more about them below. I won't write too much - in case people want to add some backstory and other points of interest themselves - just their location:
    Spoiler:

Fire Tribe
    Spoiler:

Water/Ice Tribe
    Spoiler:

Grass/Bug Tribe
    Spoiler:

Electric Tribe
    Spoiler:

Rock/Ground/Steel Tribe
    Spoiler:

Psychic/Ghost/Dark Tribe
    Spoiler:

Dragon Tribe
    Spoiler:

*Please Note: Just because I listed multiple powers does not mean every tribe member has all those powers, some may have all or none... or little.

Rules:

- Two paragraph limit for each post. That's not too much to ask
    - No 'bunnying', I believe it's called
    - No Mary Sues (that means don't have a perfect character), try to think of some flaws you can have (gee, that sounds positive)
    - No legendaries. Not at the moment, anyway.

Sign-up form:

Name:
    Appearance: (eye colour, hair colour, height, any other notable features)
    Personality:
    History:
    Tribe: (Out of the seven above, except dragons)
    -Powers: (coherent to tribe, not all of them)
    Pokemon: (only one, for now. It MUST be the same type as your tribe.)
    -Pokemon Gender: (Male/Female/Neither)
    -Pokemon Personality: (doesn't have to be too long, maybe a sentence or two)

Participants:

Impo
    Spoiler:

Aura.Lucario
    Spoiler:

Supervegeta
    Spoiler:

Yagerbomb
    Spoiler:

Conjurer
    Spoiler:

Zadikal
    Reserved

kagan2
    Spoiler:

Renege
    Spoiler:

---

Okay, I think that's all. Start the sign-up phase!

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Reserve me as well, please. I can't guarantee I can participate, so you may cancel my reservation anytime you wish. :)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Ohh, reservers, how nice :D !

I'd like to reserve a spot please :)

but one question: Where's the fighting type? xD Just asking

Oh, reservation made! Thank you very much for joining!
    And the fighting type was going to have a city with a dojo and they would have a lot of strength, but I decided against it. I'm planning to interpret the fighting tribe in the story though, but they're extinct. I can include you as one of the final members of the fighting tribe though, under special circumstances. I'll explain over PM if you want to be the only fighting tribe member.

Reserve me as well, please. I can't guarantee I can participate, so you may cancel my reservation anytime you wish. :)

Sure thing! I will reserve you, but feel free to cancel it anytime!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Oooh, this sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to reserve a Water/Ice tribe spot, please. The sheet will be up ASAP.

Awesome, you are reserved!

And when does everyone think it would be a suitable time to start the actual RP?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I think we'll need one RPer in each tribe to be fun, but if you're so eager to start (xD), i think we can start when 4 people finish their SUs.

No, no. I was thinking one RP to a tribe as well, then others can latch on after we begin.
    I don't think just four people is enough. I'm sure you're all talented and will make this very fun, but the more the merrier!

Conjurer

The Verdant
    Years
  • Ah, I'm finally done! If there are any changes that you'd like to be made, just tell me and I'll try my best to fix it.

Name: Icarus Frost

Appearance: Icarus is quite tall for his age, standing at six feet five. His face is somewhere between round and oval, with his jaws adding a somewhat disgruntled look around his mouth area. His eyes are heterochromatic, with his left eye a dull silver and his right a sky blue colour. He has a small mole underneath his right eye and one on his neck. His hair is short and stiff, bearing a resemblance to wild grass. It's coloured in a light shade of blue that's quite similar to his right eye. His build is a bit flimsy and thin, but he can swing a sword if he ever needs to.

He wears three thin headbands with a piece of square cloth attached on the backs, which flows down to his hips. His garments consists of an dark blue, short-sleeved garb with golden linings at the end of the arms area and the area below the hips. There are also a few such markings imprinted across the chest area. He wears two black armlets around his wrists and a ring of the same color on his right middle finger. His garb flows down to his ankles, though it's split on both ends around the hip area. Below his garb he wears a thin shell armor, a pair of aquamarine pants and brown sandals.

He wears a cloak over his garment, with the front end tied into a weird criss-cross position, starting at his shoulders and ending on either end of his hips. A light blue gem is placed at the intersection, and a white sash runs over the ends on the hips. The back end of the cloak extends to his ankles. He carries a black and blue staff, which he claims amplifies his energies to manipulate water and ice.

Personality: Icarus is rather quiet, but he still socializes with people he knows. He will never make the first move in befriending someone, but he's quite friendly once you get to know him. He's a curious one, and, like the saying "curiosity kills the cat," more often than not his curiosity gets him into trouble. But also due to this curiosity, he tends to ask a lot of questions and likes to solve his questions, and therefore knows a lot about the other tribes and the overall universe. This knowledge is what makes him handy in times of trouble.

Despite his quiet nature, Icarus is actually quite open with Pokemon, his or others', and bonds well with them. Due to the bond and sychronization created by this trait, he knows his Pokemon very well, including their weaknesses, their weaknesses, foes they can defeat and those they should stay away from.

History: (p.s. there's none in the form, I think there should be one btw :P) Icarus's life up until the rebellion was actually pretty normal. He was born to a rich family with three kids in an exclusive area of the Water/Ice Tribe City. His parents ensures that he gets proper education, and this is where he gets his curious nature. One day his sister, who owned a Jynx, came home with an egg saying that Jynx bred with another Pokemon. Since she already had six Pokemon at that time, she gave the egg to Icarus. It hatched and evolved as Icarus grew up, and it's Icarus's closest friend.

Tribe: Water/Ice Tribe

Powers: He has the power to freeze, move, conjure and control water, and he is actually quite exceptional with this. He tends to wave his staff around as he does it, as he claims that it enchances his fighting abilities.

Pokemon: Jynx
    +Pokemon Gender: Female
    +Pokemon Personality: Jynx is sly and mischievous. She often tries to play pranks on people when she's out of Icarus's sight, though she respects and endears Icarus. In battle she wields a different persona. She's completely focused on defeating the foe, obeying Icarus's orders, no matter how crazy it sounds. She grew up with Icarus, and therefore has a strong bond with him.

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Ah, I'm finally done! If there are any changes that you'd like to be made, just tell me and I'll try my best to fix it.

Name: Icarus Frost

Appearance: Icarus is quite tall for his age, standing at six feet five. His face is somewhere between round and oval, with his jaws adding a somewhat disgruntled look around his mouth area. His eyes are hetero-chromatic, with his left eye a dull silver and his right a sky blue colour. He has a small mole underneath his right eye and one on his neck. His hair is short and stiff, bearing a resemblance to wild grass. It's coloured in a light shade of blue that's quite similar to his right eye. His build is a bit flimsy and thin, but he can swing a sword if he ever needs to.

He wears three thin headbands with a piece of square cloth attached on the backs, which flows down to his hips. His garments consists of an dark blue, short-sleeved garb with golden linings at the end of the arms area and the area below the hips. There are also a few such markings imprinted across the chest area. He wears two black armlets around his wrists and a ring of the same color on his right middle finger. His garb flows down to his ankles, though it's split on both ends on the hip area. Below his garb he wears a thin shell armor, a pair of aquamarine pants and brown sandals.

He wears a cloak over his garment, with the front end tied into a weird criss-cross position, starting at his shoulders and ending on either end of his hips. A light blue gem is placed at the intersection, and a white sash runs over the ends on the hips. The back end of the cloak extends to his ankles. He carries a black and blue staff, which he claims amplifies his energies to manipulate water and ice.

Personality: Icarus is rather quiet, but he still socializes with people he knows. He will never make the first move in befriending someone, but he's quite friendly once you get to know him. He's a curious one, and, like the saying "curiosity kills the cat," more often than not his curiosity gets him into trouble. But also due to this curiosity, he tends to ask a lot of questions and likes to solve his questions, and therefore knows a lot about the other tribes and the overall universe. This knowledge is what makes him handy in times of trouble.

Despite his quiet nature, Icarus is actually quite open with Pokemon, his or others', and bonds well with them. Due to the bond and synchronization created by this trait, he knows his Pokemon very well, including their weaknesses, their weaknesses, foes they can defeat and those they should stay away from.

History: Icarus's life up until the rebellion was actually pretty normal. He was born to a rich family with three kids in an exclusive area of the Water/Ice Tribe City. His parents ensures that he gets proper education, and this is where he gets his curious nature. One day his sister, who owned a Jynx, came home with an egg saying that Jynx bred with another Pokemon. Since she already had six Pokemon at that time, she gave the egg to Icarus. It hatched and evolved as Icarus grew up, and it's Icarus's closest friend.

Tribe: Water/Ice Tribe

Powers: He has the power to freeze, move, conjure and control water, and he is actually quite exceptional with this. He tends to wave his staff around as he does it, as he claims that it enhances his fighting abilities.

Pokemon: Jynx
    +Pokemon Gender: Female
    +Pokemon Personality: Jynx is sly and mischievous. She often tries to play pranks on people when she's out of Icarus's sight, though she respects and endears Icarus. In battle she wields a different persona. She's completely focused on defeating the foe, obeying Icarus's orders, no matter how crazy it sounds. She grew up with Joey, and therefore has a strong bond with him.

Amazing, so in-depth! Well done!
    And I agree with the History thing, I forgot that one. It will be included from now on.
    And the staff is a nice touch!

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Name: Ezekiel Blaze

Appearance: Being the last Fighting Tribe member, his appearance has the traits of the Fighting Tribe. His eyes are hazel brown, and all the other Fighting Tribe members had them before they died. He wears black clothing (loose karate uniform), and he has a black belt around his waist. The black karate uniform has a little red outlining though. I don't blame you if he looks rather sinister in the outfit. He doesn't go barefoot, however, and wears black Addidas with three green stripes on it. His hair is brownish, with strands of gold, and he stands at 6'1".

He has a crucifix pendant, but it's slightly tilted to one side, about 20 degrees to the right. He has a white wristband on his right wrist, and it's the only thing on his body that's white in colour. He had a white headband once, but he lost it in a fight. He has a yin-yang logo on his right sleeve - a sign that can only be used if you're a fighting tribe member. The yin-yang sign is fading though, but it's still easy to tell that he's a Fighting Tribe member because of his outfit. People are starting to forget the Tribe's existence, though.

Personality: Being the last Fighting Tribe member, it's hard for him to be optimistic now. His whole kind, extinct, makes him really depressed. He feels like he's the only fighter in the entire world, and he is. Because of that, it's rather hard for him to fit in, especially with that outfit. Everybody in the Fighting Tribe's wearing them, but now, he's standing out, in a way he doesn't want to.

In fights he go after agility and speed. He dodges attacks, and seldom returns them. He only fights back when he needs to, and when he does, he tries to disable the opponent as painless as possible...except if he was fighting someone he had a grudge with. Most of his attacks focus on speed, and not on strength. Speed conquers all in his opinion, and without speed, none of your attacks would hit, therefore there will be no damage dealt.

He usually fights bare-handed, but he uses his pole sometimes, and the pole is a light, wooden version of Lucario's bone rush. He made the pole on purpose and calls it his 'bone' because it looks like a large bone with two slightly (and I mean slightly. you can barely see the difference) larger ends, also made based on Lucario's bone rush design. It's 120cm long, and it doesn't have any wooden patterns on it.

He answers people rather straightforwardly, and doesn't like going around in circles when it comes to conversations. That's mostly a flaw, by the way. People are easily hurt because of his straightforward personality, and some people dislike him because of his honesty. Saying something people don't like to hear can really be a pain sometimes. He isn't really talkative, and he only answers when people ask him. He has a special bonding with his Lucario, since he's his only pokemon, and the last Fighting pokemon in the world. His Lucario is his faithful companion.

History (same reason as above :P) : He grew up in a normal family, and his father was a master of martial arts. He taught him everything there was to know about fighting, and handed him a Riolu egg as his 5th Birthday present. When the Dragon Tribe attacked, he passed away in the fight due to his brave attempt of trying to save his home. Unfortunately, was the only human Survivor of the Tribe. The Dragon Tribe destroyed the Fighting tribe as a demonstration of Power, and it worked. The whole nation was surprised and shocked when they invaded. The Fighting Tribe was a powerful one, but they couldn't really fight the Dragon Types as the Dragon Types had an advantage - they could fly.

The Fighting Tribe is forgotten now, and he's forced to wander around the nation, travelling from tribe to tribe, hoping to find a new Tribe that's kind enough to let him stay. He hasn't found one yet, however. His slant crucifix pendant's the only thing that reminds him of his father and every time he touches his pendant, he feels a suddenly gust of energy filling himself up, like a blessing from the skies.

Tribe: Fighting Tribe (extinct)

Powers: Has faster reflexes and higher agility than normal humans.

Pokemon: Lucario

Pokemon Gender: Male

Pokemon Personality: He's extremely loyal to his master, and he often trains with his master. He doesn't know how to speak the human language, like most Pokemon, but he doesn't even say a word in Pokemon language. He prefers to stay quiet.

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Name: To be decided
    Appearance: Being the last Fighting Tribe member, he appearance has the traits of the Fighting Tribe. His eyes are hazel brown, and all the other Fighting Tribe members had them before they died. He wears black clothing (loose karate uniform), and he has a black belt around his waist. The black karate uniform has a little red outlining though. I don't blame you if he looks rather sinister in the outfit. He doesn't go barefoot, however, and wears black Adidas with three green stripes on it. His hair is brownish, with strands of gold, and he stands at 6'1". He has a crucifix pendant, but it's slightly tilted to one side, about 20 degrees to the right. He has a white wristband on his right wrist, and it's the only thing on his body that's white in colour. He had a white headband once, but he lost it in a fight. He has a yin-yang logo on his right sleeve - a sign that can only be used if you're a fighting tribe member. The yin-yang sign is fading though, but it's still easy to tell that he's a Fighting Tribe member because of his outfit. People are starting to forget the Tribe's existence, though.
    Personality: Being the last Fighting Tribe member, it's hard for him to be optimistic now. His whole kind, extinct, makes him really depressed. He feels like he's the only fighter in the entire world, and he is. Because of that, it's rather hard for him to fit in, especially with that outfit. Everybody in the Fighting Tribe's wearing them, but now, he's standing out, in a way he doesn't want to.
    In fights he go after agility and speed. He dodges attacks, and seldom returns them. He only fights back when he needs to, and when he does, he tries to disable the opponent as painless as possible...except if he was fighting someone he had a grudge with. Most of his attacks focus on speed, and not on strength. Speed conquers all in his opinion, and without speed, none of your attacks would hit, therefore there will be no damage dealt. He usually fights bare-handed, but he uses his pole sometimes, and the pole is a light, wooden version of Lucario's bone rush. He made the pole on purpose and calls it his 'bone' because it looks like a large bone with two slightly (and I mean slightly. you can barely see the difference) larger ends, also made based on Lucario's bone rush design. It's 120cm long, and it doesn't have any wooden patterns on it.
    He answers people rather straightforwardly, and doesn't like going around in circles when it comes to conversations. That's mostly a flaw, by the way. People are easily hurt because of his straightforward personality, and some people dislike him because of his honesty. Saying something people don't like to hear can really be a pain sometimes. He isn't really talkative, and he only answers when people ask him. He has a special bonding with his Lucario, since he's his only Pokemon, and the last Fighting Pokemon in the world. His Lucario is his faithful companion.
    History: He grew up in a normal family, and his father was a master of martial arts. He taught him everything there was to know about fighting, and handed him a Riolu egg as his 5th Birthday present. When the Dragon Tribe attacked, he passed away in the fight due to his brave attempt of trying to save his home. Unfortunately, was the only human Survivor of the Tribe. The Dragon Tribe destroyed the Fighting tribe as a demonstration of Power, and it worked. The whole nation was surprised and shocked when they invaded. The Fighting Tribe was a powerful one, but they couldn't really fight the Dragon Types as the Dragon Types had an advantage - they could fly.
    The Fighting Tribe is forgotten now, and he's forced to wander around the nation, traveling from tribe to tribe, hoping to find a new Tribe that's kind enough to let him stay. He hasn't found one yet, however. His slant crucifix pendant's the only thing that reminds him of his father and every time he touches his pendant, he feels a suddenly gust of energy filling himself up, like a blessing from the skies.
    Tribe: Fighting Tribe (extinct)
    Powers: Has faster reflexes and higher agility than normal humans.
    Pokemon: Lucario
    Pokemon Gender: Male
    Pokemon Personality: He's extremely loyal to his master, and he often trains with his master. He doesn't know how to speak the human language, like most Pokemon, but he doesn't even say a word in Pokemon language. He prefers to stay quiet.

Wonderful! You'll now be put on the first post!

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • I want to reserve the fire(FEEL THE HEAT!!!) spot please....

P.S: I make a lots of grammar mistakes and Im not experienced like the others....soo if you deny the reserve or the char...Im cool with it...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Name: Rafael "Deathfield" Draconis

Appearance: Rafael stands at 6 feet tall. He had white, spikey hair, and bluish green eyes. A scar across his right eye is the only deformation upon what else is clear, pale skin. His left ear is pierced with three earrings.

In terms of clothing Rafael wears only the finest. Found usually wearing clothes suitable for nobility. In fact, he is on a higher class among the . He would usually sport a white long sleeved shirt made primarily of silk or something of the sort, as well as dress pants, usually white as well. He would then sport a cloak over his clothing reaching down to his ankles, black in color.

Personality
    : Rafael knows his place in society, and acts his rank. He doesn't believe in sense of superiority. As a person, he prefers to be respected rather than feared, and as such usually appeals to all people with as much respect and kindness as necessary before resorting to other measures such as violence. However, Rafael is rational, and knows when diplomacy is and is not acceptable.

Rafael isn't a solemn believer in war, but is willing to fight to protect his tribe. If that means destruction of the Dragon Tribe in the process, so be it.

Rafael is of high social class and is a talented trainer, and has a moral obligation to help those less fortunate, but also those who have not the strength of determination to help themselves.

History: Rafael was born in the Electric Tribe to an upper class family. He was taught ethics and etiquette by his family, and still shows so to this day. He was given a life of luxury and comfort as a child, but was also taught by his parents that not all people lived like this, and was shown and taught the importance of helping those in need of help, especially those who can't protect themselves. He was also taught about the fact that not everyone had high moral obligations like his family. Many were in fact not as good as others.

With the knowledge taught by his parents, Rafael sought to do what he felt was right in the world, beginning with his own tribe, which his family name, the Draconis Family, is now well know as good people, people who would be willing to lend a hand. He has done some help for the other tribes as well, but less directly. He prefers to help his own tribe first.

Recently, Rafael's parents were killed. It was not know who had done it, as his parents were very likable, especially among the Electric Tribe. Many people suspected the Dragon Tribe's involvement, but nothing was ever proven. To this day, Rafael still secretly searches on the side for clues as to the murder of his parents.

Tribe
    : (Out of the seven above, except dragons) Electric

-Powers: Acts as a lightning rod to generate extra energy in his body.

Pokemon
    : Electabuzz

-Pokemon Gender: Male

-Pokemon Personality: Electabuzz is very affectionate to his partner Rafael, but is quite difficult towards others, less so of people of the Electric Tribe, but more so of people of other Tribes, even allies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I want to reserve the fire(FEEL THE HEAT!!!) spot please....

P.S: I make a lots of grammar mistakes and Im not experienced like the others....soo if you deny the reserve or the char...Im cool with it...

Sure thing, you're reserved!

Name: Rafael "Deathfield" Draconis
    Appearance: Rafael stands at 6 feet tall. He had white, spikey hair, and bluish green eyes. A scar across his right eye is the only deformation upon what else is clear, pale skin. His left ear is pierced with three earrings. In terms of clothing Rafael wears only the finest. Found usually wearing clothes suitable for nobility. In fact, he is on a higher class among the . He would usually sport a white long sleeved shirt made primarily of silk or something of the sort, as well as dress pants, usually white as well. He would then sport a cloak over his clothing reaching down to his ankles, black in color.
    Personality
    : Rafael knows his place in society, and acts his rank. He doesn't believe in sense of superiority. As a person, he prefers to be respected rather than feared, and as such usually appeals to all people with as much respect and kindness as necessary before resorting to other measures such as violence. However, Rafael is rational, and knows when diplomacy is and is not acceptable. Rafael isn't a solemn believer in war, but is willing to fight to protect his tribe. If that means destruction of the Dragon Tribe in the process, so be it. Rafael is of high social class and is a talented trainer, and has a moral obligation to help those less fortunate, but also those who have not the strength of determination to help themselves.
    History: Rafael was born in the Electric Tribe to an upper class family. He was taught ethics and etiquette by his family, and still shows so to this day. He was given a life of luxury and comfort as a child, but was also taught by his parents that not all people lived like this, and was shown and taught the importance of helping those in need of help, especially those who can't protect themselves. He was also taught about the fact that not everyone had high moral obligations like his family. Many were in fact not as good as others. With the knowledge taught by his parents, Rafael sought to do what he felt was right in the world, beginning with his own tribe, which his family name, the Draconis Family, is now well know as good people, people who would be willing to lend a hand. He has done some help for the other tribes as well, but less directly. He prefers to help his own tribe first. Recently, Rafael's parents were killed. It was not know who had done it, as his parents were very likable, especially among the Electric Tribe. Many people suspected the Dragon Tribe's involvement, but nothing was ever proven. To this day, Rafael still secretly searches on the side for clues as to the murder of his parents.
    Tribe
    : Electric
    -Powers: Acts as a lightning rod to generate extra energy in his body.
    Pokemon
    : Electabuzz
    -Pokemon Gender: Male
    -Pokemon Personality: Electabuzz is very affectionate to his partner Rafael, but is quite difficult towards others, less so of people of the Electric Tribe, but more so of people of other Tribes, even allies.

Awesome!

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Can I reserve a spot for the Rock/Ground/Steel Tribe? (I'll be editing this post with my SU.)

Name:
    Mayla Briggs

Appearance:
    To be short and to the point Mayla is tall and lanky. She is about 5'11 perhaps a bit over she never could get an accurate reading. Mayla wears her hair in two braided ponytails that lay on each of her shoulders. Her hair originally was a just regular dark brown that was until she discovered hair dye. She experimented with pink, green, orange, red the whole works. You can see highlights of all the different colors depending on how the light reflects off her hair. At the end each ponytail is green ribbon which had pink polka dots all over it. She also has bright purple glasses that really stand out against her pale face. Occasionally Mayla will switch the pair for a pale, orange frame set of glasses.

The most quirkiest part of Mayla's appearance is her clothing choice which most people in her Tribe disapprove of but that doesn't stop her. Her first layer is a cerulean shirt which is about three sizes too big for her and flows down to her thighs. Over the shirt she wears a green dress which snugly fits her like a glove but it doesn't resist her movement at all. The dress does cover the extra long shirt though sometimes it does get a peek outside of the dress. Mayla does wear a pair of pink leggings and a regular old pair of sneakers.

Personality:
    Quirky. Mayla has a off personality which is why most people just don't bother being around her because they don't understand her. A majority of the time she just spends by herself and with Steelix of course because she doesn't have any friends. Mayla just prefers to be alone and she's in her own little world. She is often seen talking to herself and having weird mannerism to go along with the conversation at hand. Mayla isn't oblivious to the fact that she is a little bizarre and she likes this fact about herself. In her Tribe the people tend to be a bit... serious which is why Mayla doesn't fit in with them.

History: Mayla history is sort of a blur to her and she really doesn't mind because she only looks forward to the future and only revisits her past if it's necessary. She had two loving parents, her mother work and so did her father at the local coal mine which is what her Tribe was known for. Accidents happen and one happened when both her mother and father were in the tunnel which killed both of them. Mayla was adopted by her Aunt Helen who raised her with tales of her parents which ranged from them first falling in love to them picking apples together. Mayla was only seven when it happened so she remembers it all in detail but just chooses not to relive that moment ever again. She focused on being the Gym Leader of her Tribe because that had once been her Dad's goal.

Mayla wasn't the most likely candidate to get the job and she didn't even have a Pokemon! One day she discovered a Pokeball that was in her Mom's stuff which was packed tightly into a box in the corner of her Aunt Helen's house. It had a note "To: Mayla" and it was signed with her Mother's name and an extra smiley face. She was now ten which meant that Pokemon had been in there for three years. Mayla went out and released the Pokemon it was a Onix and they became best friends. They went on to become the Gym Leader of their Tribe without the help of anyone else.

Tribe
    : Rock/Ground/Steel Tribe
    -Powers: Geokinesis. Mayla specializes in covering herself in earth and hardening it so she has an almost impenetrable shield covering her.
    Pokemon: Steelix; "(Name Undecided)"
    -Pokemon Gender: Female
    -Pokemon Personality: Steelix is a very protective person of Mayla even once risking her live to save her owner. Nothing gets Steelix going like a good Pokemon battle especially with her weaknessses.

Last edited:
    Back