• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...Well...

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Im quitting...

In like 10 years, geeze guys!

On to the thread

Teh SURF!
Welcome to the productions.

With 2 hacks by the 2 people inspiring the name.

One by me and one by SURF.
Now dont be like yeah another hack! Be like yeah an innovative new hack method :O.

Our methodology behind our minisodes.

One season = Following one character
One minisode = One small 1 hour hack following an event for the character which takes part after the episode before
New season = New character from different part of the world (maybe undiscovered)

The Panda GBA series.
Endigo Islands :D

Series being worked on: Endigo Islands

Season 1 storyline: You are a young boy who is lazy and cannot venture anywhere without a sailing permit and job since you live in the depths of Endigo port which is secluded from the rest of the world but from its world famous docks. Your dad eventually comes to tell you about getting a job and not be a lazy person all the time. So you sign up for the SS Endigo, a hip going through all the islands and you can explore finally, pass the test go on the trip, dont pass it, try it again! See what happens in all the minisodes and on.

Minisode Names

1. A job!
2. Digger's plot
3. An unlikely visit
4. ??????
5. ??????
6. ??????
7. ??????
8. ??????
9. ??????
10. ??????

Only Preview... from episode 1

1-9.png

Teh SURF's Series
Disclosed

Will be showcased after further work.

Features since I cannot edit my post, I hate this day :(

Features

Skill trades
Mini Games
Minisode ideas
New items
-Fisher pin
-Delivery pin
-Memory pin
-More...
New scripts
Series ideas
New maps
No script edits for main story
full new scripts

Last edited:

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Well.. I guess I could disclose some of the ideas behind my minisodes.
Just let me think of them XD

Back