• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokeemerald] How to Make Dynamic Music

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    There are many pieces of music within video games, movies, and many other forms of media that are dynamic. When I write "dynamic", I mean that the music changes slightly based on the events that are occurring, whether that means when a character dies in a film, the music suddenly becomes more somber, or when a boss becomes vulnerable in a boss fight, the music grows more energetic. I always found that to be a very interesting way of designing music, since it can make the audience or the player grow more invested with what is occurring. I recently wanted to design a way to allow for this dynamism to exist within the music of pokeemerald. I have come up with a process where this can be accomplished!

Necessary Changes
    Spoiler:

How To Use
    Spoiler:

Random Tips
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back