• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Custom Feature Question] Letting the Player name NPC's?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I've tried googling around but I can't seem to find an answer, beside naming the rival, which isn't exactly what I want. I'd like the player to be able to name multiple NPC's that you wont ever battle. I'm sure there's something really obvious that I'm over looking so if someone could help me out I'd be much obliged!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    I've tried googling around but I can't seem to find an answer, beside naming the rival, which isn't exactly what I want. I'd like the player to be able to name multiple NPC's that you wont ever battle. I'm sure there's something really obvious that I'm over looking so if someone could help me out I'd be much obliged!
    I would assume you can just use a variable to store it in. I mean it would honestly be exactly the same as the rival id assume. it doesn't matter that you don't battle him, the name can still be called in text just like you could with the rival or even the player name. you can just look at how those are stored and get an idea like that.

Back