• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moon User; Need help evolving my Rockruff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
Years
As the title stated, I need help evolving my Rockruff into Midnight Lycanroc. My FC: 2165-5624-7911.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 6, 2017
Thankyou.

Try again. I think I saw your request

Well now you would have to wait for a bit because I just found out that it only evolves at night and it's still day here so you would have to wait a while

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
Years
Well now you would have to wait for a bit because I just found out that it only evolves at night and it's still day here so you would have to wait a while

If not, I'll take it back cause its dark here and I gotta go to bed in a bit. I'll be at work and it'll be daylight when it's dark there. Lol. Let me know so we can trade back.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 6, 2017
If not, I'll take it back cause its dark here and I gotta go to bed in a bit. I'll be at work and it'll be daylight when it's dark there. Lol. Let me know so we can trade back.

It says there's something wrong with your pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back