• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT Shiny Wimpod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2018
    I've got a cloned shiny wimpod for trade. Looking for one of the following: HA Cubone(No Nickname, or I can choose), or Shiny Minior.

I'm also open to other offers if they are Shiny/HA.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    I'm very interested been looking for one of those for a while. Here's what I have to offer.I can send the non max ivs with a gold bottle cap if requested. so here's what I have to offer:
    Shiny modest dancer max iv oricorio lvl 17.
    Shiny hardy compound eyes max iv butterfree lvl 28.

Shiny quirky snow cloak 1 max iv ninetales lvl 100.
    Shiny naive leaf guard 1 max iv fomantis lvl 18
    Shiny quiet no guard 3 max iv honedge lvl 1
    Shiny hardy own tempo no max iv mudbray lvl 1
    Shiny quiet cute charm 4 max iv sylveon lvl 16

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    I've got a cloned shiny wimpod for trade. Looking for one of the following: HA Cubone(No Nickname, or I can choose), or Shiny Minior.

I have HA Cubone available w/some egg moves, I would be more than happy to trade that with you. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017

I have some Adamant Heavy ball Cubone(s?) with Battle Armour and Perish Song/Belly Drum/Iron Head egg moves, if you are still in need of one.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back