• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Anna's Graphics *No requests please*-

Years
-*Anna's Graphics*-
Er...Yeah I came up with dumb banners, but hey I'll show em anyway. I use 2 programs only. One paint and the other...Oh you have to guess. xD So shall I give a tour?

---The Paint Area---
I used to only use paint for everytinhg. Baners, pixel work, drawings, whatever. I'll show some okay? Thanks. ^^

abanner14xf9.png

apiplupbannerab4.png

banner5ew1.png

sapphirebanenrmt8.png

anewswampertbannerkq9.png

banner1cx6.png

*Note the white is there becasue I never knew how to crop on the first banner.*

---

---Gimp---
banner14ez9.png

banner5ma4.png

banner6sy4.png

banner7iq1.png

banner3im2.png

---

Er...I'm not the best, but I'm trying harder each day. No I'm not taking requests. I never liked taking requests really. So hope you'll stay for more. *Works on more*

Last edited:

Hazuki

delenda est.
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
Let's see....

Is it GIMP? It looks like it's from GIMP.

Hazuki

delenda est.
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
You know GIMP is very hard to use, but to me, those are very nice!

So good job! Keep it up! ^^

Years
Puh-lease, I'm expert in everything dumb/ugleh, and I'm sorry but you're work is not part of teh dumb category. Your first post LIES!
But yeah, nice work ^^ I read no guides, I'm self-taught by playing around, and though I do graphics really weirdly (My process is really ABNORMAL.), playing around really is the best way to learn! ^o^
Keep up teh spiffy graphics, please stop lying about 'dumb' banners, and power to GIMP! (I can't figure out how it works so I just use Paint Shop Pro 8 and Adobe Photoshop... boo@me :() On the other hand, I use Paint a LOT and it's a lifesaver! So yay for Paint as well~ ^^

Years
Yes it is and I am hopless at making sigs like that on pain. If your confident enough you could do a tutorial (if there is not one already) on making sigs with pain for those who dont have graphic programmes like Photoshop.

Years
Yes it is and I am hopless at making sigs like that on pain. If your confident enough you could do a tutorial (if there is not one already) on making sigs with pain for those who dont have graphic programmes like Photoshop.

I did once, but on grid banners.

Examples or Paint grid banners
anewswampertbannerkq9.png

ablazikenbannerek2.png

Are you sure you can post guides?

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Some of those Paint banners... Don't even look like Paint banners :o No seriously, they're good, considering the limitations of that program. Very nice.

As for the GIMP ones... They're good too, seeing as you only got it a week ago. The Heatran one has to be the best of the lot. Although, there is a bit too much empty space in these, and I can still see some white lines around the images. But that shouldn't be too hard to fix. Keep working on it ^^

Years
Yeah here I come with gimp since imageshack won't work. :P

banner23.png

Oh! I loved this paint banner...Yeah a bit bright don't you tihnk. ^^ And I did Rotom since i don't see much banners of it...

ZAP.png

~A.R

Back