• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Exterminators

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
  • ooh, this is kinda cool. So is the main character in the current a member of the exterminators, and the first comic is really how he became one?

Name: Kyle
    Pokemon: Espeon (F)(lv. 50), Umbreon (M)(lv. 50), Dragonite (F)(lv. 56)
    Personality/Background: Kyle Originally worked on his fathers breeding ranch, but when Kyle's mother was killed, Kyle's father became traumatized and went insane, and began attempting to kill the pokemon. One night while his father was drunk, Kyle let the pokemon out, but caught two Eevees and a mysterious egg that had been left behind, which hatched into a Dratini. These pokemon he trained until he went to the Sevii Islands in search of the Move Tutor which could teach the ultimate moves.
    Sprites:

redwally.png

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Unlike most comics these days (not offence anyone) this actually seems quite interesting. The plot is decent, but the thing that appealed to me the most was your way of writing. The battle text is a little hard to read, though. I'm not going to rate this comic yet, it's way too early for that, but I have high expectations, don't let me down ^_~

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • amydamuffinlady said:
    ooh, this is kinda cool. So is the main character in the current a member of the exterminators, and the first comic is really how he became one?

Name: Kyle
    Pokemon: Espeon (F)(lv. 50), Umbreon (M)(lv. 50), Dragonite (F)(lv. 56)
    Personality/Background: Kyle Originally worked on his fathers breeding ranch, but when Kyle's mother was killed, Kyle's father became traumatized and went insane, and began attempting to kill the pokemon. One night while his father was drunk, Kyle let the pokemon out, but caught two Eevees and a mysterious egg that had been left behind, which hatched into a Dratini. These pokemon he trained until he went to the Sevii Islands in search of the Move Tutor which could teach the ultimate moves.
    Sprites:

redwally.png
    yeah, hes in the exterminators but the first couple of comics is him telling how he became one. and your in. I like your sprites ^^

@Smarties-Kun: Thanks :) I dont know what you mean by my way of writing though XD
    I'll change the battle text then... and I wont let you down or I'll try not too :\

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    By way of writing I meant that I like it when the story is in a past tense. For some reason I tend to like it when someone's telling what has happened, rather than something happening. That way the character can express how he felt at the moment and actually make it sound natural. And good spelling and grammar is always good to see.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Ooh! Yea! Go Dragonair! >=)
    Haha! I left you with your Eevee to defeat Hypno! Mwaha!

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • Smarties-kun said:
    By way of writing I meant that I like it when the story is in a past tense. For some reason I tend to like it when someone's telling what has happened, rather than something happening. That way the character can express how he felt at the moment and actually make it sound natural. And good spelling and grammar is always good to see.
    oh ok I get it. and I cant take credit for my spelling and grammer... i use this:

http://www.spellcheck.net/ >__>;

@Silon: Yeah you did you creep T-T
    ok wait.. that was my idea XD

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Omf! "So Darien let me tag along, personally I think he was scared to go in the forest by himself." **** you. XD

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Application:Member of pokemon exterminaters
    Name:Corbin
    Pokemon: lvl:35 Metang lvl: 36 Gorebyss lvl:38 Jolteon
    personality/backround:When Corbin was young his father died....And now he walks sevii islands to accomplish his fathers dream...To become pokemon Champion. His own personality is quiet and he likes to be alone with his pokemon to dicuss new battle tactics, But in battle hes totally opposite. He likes to have adventures and help the powerless and the weak, thats why he joined pokemon exterminators.
    Trainer Sprites: I couldent find any over world sprites if u could give me any one u want u could do that

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Decepticon said:
    oh ok I get it. and I cant take credit for my spelling and grammer... i use this:

http://www.spellcheck.net/ >__>;

@Silon: Yeah you did you creep T-T
    ok wait.. that was my idea XD
    Atleast you had enough sense to use a spell checker -_- Most people have horrible spelling and grammar and don't even bother using a spell checker.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Can I be in my bios are:
    Adam: a world champion, genius, serious when he has to be, can understand every Pokemon, can move things with his mind, ties not to belittle his sister Holly, has a snag machine to catch shadow Pokemon.
    Holly: Can also understand Pokemon and is telepathic with Adam she is a little jealous about Adam getting all the glory and good stuff so he tries to get her stuff as well, she wears a full body snag machine to catch shadow pokemon
    Mew: Adam's first Pokemon and most loyal, always cracking jokes, and never seen without her neckerchief since she got it in the Mysterious dungeon, never goes in her Pokeball, doesn't like it, very friendly towards humans
    Newoverworlds.png

HollySuperSnagMachine.png

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • Barboach said:
    Application:Member of pokemon exterminaters
    Name:Corbin
    Pokemon: lvl:35 Metang lvl: 36 Gorebyss lvl:38 Jolteon
    personality/backround:When Corbin was young his father died....And now he walks sevii islands to accomplish his fathers dream...To become pokemon Champion. His own personality is quiet and he likes to be alone with his pokemon to dicuss new battle tactics, But in battle hes totally opposite. He likes to have adventures and help the powerless and the weak, thats why he joined pokemon exterminators.
    Trainer Sprites: I couldent find any over world sprites if u could give me any one u want u could do that
    if I can find you a sprite you'll be in...

@Smarties-Kun: Yeah, I've seen alot of comics like that.

@Adam_148: this is from the first post:
    Pokemon: (No legends please, if you want a legend that bad, I may have you catch it IN the comic)
    I can make an acception for the mew, you can start with it. but no more legends after that, I also need to know what other pokemon you have if any.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Application:
    Name: Adam
    Pokemon: Mew, Chikorita, Charizard, Bonsly, Charmander*
    Personality/Background:I told you that already
    Can you have him catch Lucario/Rukario in the series
    AdamsRedRescueForce.png
    This Charmander

Back