• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-*-Psychotic_Demon's Art Thread(of EVIL)-*-

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • Well, I've had a friend who's convinced me into trying to make an Art Thread.... by force... *coughNatcough* So, just because she is about ready to kill me, I will. n_n'

-Pokemon-
    Raptor Kabutops...?- I dunno. Despite the odd-looking feet, I kina like that idea....
    Kangaskhan- Just boredom.
    Girafarig!!- It looks like it's ready to bolt. FLEE!!
    Is'sa Flygon!!- I love them, I really do.
    Ampharos- Doh?
    Togetic- Nintendo draws them all funny, I don't like their way. Mine's more realistic... Dedicated to Nateal!!
    Zephyr- The Absol-Morph.
    Play?- A Dratini thinking about playing with a peach. Or maybe it's an apple? A POTATO!
    It's Nessie, Ay tell yah!!- A Lapras. And a crazy old Scottish man ranting about Nessie the Lock Ness Monster. I was bored, okay?

-Furries and Fursonas-
    Other people have Guardian Angels...- I have Entity. BIG CLAWS.
    Baloooooooons!- "Hohgowd, Syn get us down!!" Not until you smiiiiiiiiiile!" "We're gonna DIE!!!!"
    Happy Birthday!- to Jake!!
    Nat-Khat- Her fursona? I dunno. If she likes it.
    Twitches!!- A friend who doesn't come here. I have to re-draw her, though...
    Horribly Coloured...- Bah, first try at coloured pencils.
    Old picture.- Ph34r it's crappiness.
    Randoom- As the title says. A Foon, Me, Entity, and a n00b. I like the n00b. Trying out my new mechanical pencils.
    Pure Bliss- The first version was destroyed by A CERTAIN DOG WHO DECIDED TO KNOCK OVER A GLASS OF ORANGE JUICE, but I've forgiven her. And this looks better anyways.

-Creatures-
    Saerwen- Must..... re-draw.....

-Disturbing and Dark-
    Moonwing- "I can't hear any of the words. Only the faint echos left behind from the fading photographs..." Angst. Friend of mine. Who is dead.
    Lore- Lore. He's insane. And fun to draw!! But, this is a darker picture of him. Just because.

-Venomtips-
    Kyael- First Venomtip drawn--EVER. More imfromation on Tips will be coming.
    Aahriem- A male Venomtip. With a drink. GATORADE.
    Thornheart and Syn- As Tips!!=D

-Story Concepts-

-Computer Schtuff-
    Old Syn First try on Paint Shop Pro 9. Ever.
    Oekaki... Thing- Another old Syn! I love the trees. A lot. They were fun to draw!!

-COMICS-
    Satre From the webcomic Inhuman. 'Cause it's just so awesome.
    Ro Koji, Darkfool- Another character from Inhuman.
    Soshika Lypha- And yet, another character. I highly recommend that comic.

-Myoo-zik Art-
    Self-portrait.- Drawn while listening to Flyleaf. Me. Nothin' more.
    Dance- Something I did a few days ago, listening to music. I want a dress like that... n_n'

-Hyoomens-
    Luko- A request by The Shining.
    Straitjackes and scaves.- Trying out a more cartoony syle for a comic I might do including my friends.
    You're so cute when you're emo.- "Aw, did Syn have a bad day?" "Go away." "Why?" "Because Syn is an anti-social, med-taking, disturbed child." "..... You're so cute when you're emo. </3" "..... Go to Hell."

Last edited:

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • *giggles* THERE'S A BOW ON MY TAIL!! *giggles harder*

And I SO didn't... actually... force... Oh Bah, so I did, but I'm glad. You're art is amazing, Syn. Thankies for the showing! And you'd best keep it up or... *assumes fox-pounce position* You know what will happen. XP

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Meep! I'll keep it up, I promise! I tried to keep it organized, but there's so much stuff... And a TON that I still have to scan. If my zombie-scanner* doesn't die.

*Long-running joke between myself and Thornheart.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • As always, Thornheart loves her sister's artwork. Thornheart hopes Syn will continue drawing her excellent pictures long into the future. She also hopes that Syn's zombie-scanner will not be cruel to her. *return of the evil in-joke of doom* m_m

By the way, Thornheart also notices that the picture about balloons seems to be different from the one Syn showed Thornheart...perhaps this explains why Thornheart was unable to recognize the captions last time? m_m

In any case, keep up the good work. n_n;

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • You are certainly very talented, Psychotic_Demon! I love the way you drew the Togetic! I never liked the official design. I would love to see those Pokémon pictures coloured!

Don't have doubts in your ability - you've got a lot! I very much look forward to seeing more of your artwork in the future. Keep it up - I'll be waiting! ;)

--FG

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Er, thanks! I'll hope to be updating daily with doodles, insanity, and darkness (be afraid), so keep watching. Maybe I will colour some of those pictures. Who knows? Not me. o_0'

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Of woo and hoo! The artist-person is art posting again. *laughs* You know I think that you're good, and I adore your work.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • *glomps the Jake/Alpha* Well, it makes me glad you like it. And I promise to have the Cingular doodle up tomorrow.

Ah, here's another I did. It's on my DeviantArt account, however.

Lore- Lore, my insane guy with shmexy hair. It's fun to throw toasters at his head. And only one person knows what I'm talking about when I say that. Right, Thornheart?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Thorns said:
    Heh. Right, right. m_m' I likies that picture. Might look kind of creepy to some people, but whatever @ those people. =D I think it detailed, an interesting idea, and, to be frank, a wonderful work. I love your style... *-* [/endrant]

Heh. *modest blush* Thanks. One of my friends says it's like... what was it...? ....'Disney meets Anime'. Yeah, that's it. *laughs* I dunno, I'm influenced by anime, but I try to keep things more realistic.

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
  • OMEHGOD!!!! your art is...ADORBALE! ok yeah its cute. I especially love the Girafarig. its real cute! i must learn how to draw like youu! cuz i suck x3

P.S. Lore rox like awesomely.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Lil Chikarita said:
    OMEHGOD!!!! your art is...ADORBALE! ok yeah its cute. I especially love the Girafarig. its real cute!

Oh, thanks. It was real fun to draw. I like drawing the demented tail. *grins* I've always thought Girafarig was lacking something, then I realised--it has no mane. o_0' Just those red bumps. So I gave it a mane. And cloven hooves. n_n'

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ThornStorm congrtulates his sister Syn on her art work and must say it is all extremely well done but has to say he is quite sad as he is not draw. *mumbles* "plenty of pictures of sisters Syn and Thorn heart and also sisters friends Nat and jake. but none of Thornstorm *walks away deeply depressed*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ..... -_-' ......... Getting there, Andrew. Still designing your character. I have a lot of friends who I don't draw. It doesn't mean I hate you. Honestly...

New stuff to be up soon.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    every one you have drawn has tough past and has hurt them selves. maybe if i commit suicide or start cutting my self. maybe then you will draw me....

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ...... Andrew.... You're just looking for a reason to be depressed now. And I'm only stating my opinion since you're trying to gain sympathy in a thread meant for art. People who have actually been through Hell and back don't go around saying "omfg i r depresd cuz i wuz bullied wen i wuz yunger." People who have been raped and put through Hell don't go around saying they're going to commit suicide. Sure, I thought of it, but did I? No. People are dead because of me. Did I kill myself? No. Grow up already.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Psychotic_Demon said:
    ...... Andrew.... You're just looking for a reason to be depressed now. And I'm only stating my opinion since you're trying to gain sympathy in a thread meant for art. People who have actually been through Hell and back don't go around saying "omfg i r depresd cuz i wuz bullied wen i wuz yunger." People who have been raped and put through Hell don't go around saying they're going to commit suicide. Sure, I thought of it, but did I? No. People are dead because of me. Did I kill myself? No. Grow up already.
    What Saphira said, Andy.... >_>

The Shining

I like the design of my avater
    Years
  • Listen. Don't go do something you will regret later, Andrew. I don't really know you. Just joined yesterday. I'm waiting for characters pictures and I'm getting two of them done.

"Good things come to those who wait."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • I've been put through things you don't even want to imagine. Everyone goes through tough times in their life. That's why it's called 'life'. But don't let the negative thoughts block out the good times. There is always something to hold onto; three people have taught me this. And I hope you learn this lesson, too. I'm not angry anymore, just disappointed.

Back to Art... What's to come:
    Pure Bliss- requested by Nateal.
    Luko- requested by The Shining.
    Yuka- requested by The Shining.
    Midnight- TS.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • *giggles* I very much like Lore. Though I hope discussions of him don't lead to any more starchy breakfast food attacks... >>

And I'm looking forward to the piccy of Master and I. *tackles you playfully* I AM SO EXCITED!! AAAAAAAAH!

Back