• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] [RMX-OS]Pokemon Legacy Online

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017

title.png

Pokemon Legacy Online is a project I've been working on for a few months using the Pokemon Essentials engine with the RMX-OS plugin.

Plot
    Team Rocket is terrorizing the Pokemon World. They plan on capturing the world's most powerful Legendary Pokemon. It's your job to stop them!
    (It's not fully developed yet)

Features
    -Retro Graphics (Gen 2)
    -Custom Region (Lior Region)
    -Lior Region doesn't have Gyms. Instead you battle Team Rocket Admins
    -Multi Regions (Kanto - Sinnoh)
    -Upon entering a new region, you will be able to choose a starter from the region professor
    -Trade/PvP
    -Gen 1-5 Pokemon
    -Mount System
    -Holiday Events
    And more!

Development
    The game is in a very early stage of Alpha Testing. More information is here.

Links
    Forum
    Download

Credits
    Flameguru
    Poccil (Peter O.)
    Maruno
    COMBOY
    Blizzard
    Lucidious89
    Umbra
    Hansiec
    Saving Raven
    KleinStudio

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    Progress Update: So I got the first sequence of the game mapped and scripted out. All I need is a good encryption program and I can release the first version of the game.

Back