• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
Years
  • Hi Everyone. This is NaVeR and for those of you who remember my old RP, you might wanna join this one. The plot is simple: Choose a job that has to do with Pokemon (for instance, trainer), however you could choose a job in the real world and change it to something different (for instance, farmer; cow=miltank).
    BTW I won't be playing as I am the "boss" so depending on your job I give you income and taxes to pay.
    So if you'd like to join, here's the info you need to fill out:

Character's Name:
    Job:
    Residence (i.e. Cerulean City, Pallet Town, Route 111, etc.):
    Description Of Job (How Pokemon Are Used):
    Description Of Character:
    Hobbies*:

*Optional

princess_legess

pkmn nurse
    Years
  • poke-life

Character's Name:flannery
    Marital Status:dating
    Job:nurse/pkmn rehabilitator/pkmn babysitter
    Residence:pallet town
    Description Of Job:i do not USE pokemon us me to be healed, rehabilitated, or looked after when there owners are away.
    Description Of Character:(wears a uniform like the nurses off of the pokemon t.v shows)has pink hair in curls and tied back in a pony tail, is 5 foot 7 and is very slender, and has pinkish coloured eyes.
    Hobbies*:looking after sick pkmn, taking in injured wild pkmn and healing them, and baby sittting pkmn.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Character Name: Haley
    Marital Status: ??? (don't know what that means)
    Job: Trainer/writer
    Residence: Orchid City (sorry:nervous:, I can't resist...it's in my fan fic)
    Description of Job: I fight, collect, and make my pokemon strong. As I jouney, I write
    about my travels.
    Description of Character: Wears glasses, has brown hair, slender, red shirt, black peacoat (knee's length), black jeans.
    Hobbies: training pokemon, traveling, writing, drawing, and staring at the moon.

Um...when are we going to start? I've been waiting a while.

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Character's Name:Scarlet Sanders
    Marital Status:Not dating
    Job:None(Unless you count being a trainer...)
    Residence:Littleroot Town :D
    Description Of Job:None(no job,big DuH,but IS TRAINING pokemon A JOB?????)
    Description Of Character:Waist length dirty-blonde hair(wavy,wi/ purple headband),purple-ish eyes,slim.Electric Lime green tanktop,purple shorts,sneakers
    Hobbies:Training pokemon(basiclly being a trainer),having a big crush on rival,drawing...

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
  • sorry people haven't been able to be on pc much lately, will try to more though

please start rping!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back