• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Advance map dont find extended pokemons...

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2017
    Hey guys, i had an advance map version that showed the extended pokemons, but unfortunately I ended up erasing and all the versions that I find on the internet have the limit for chimecho (which is the default).
    I researched here in the forum on how I could enable the option of the editor to show all extended pokemons, but I could not get complete answers. I'll show it now:
    01 - "Download this A-Map : http://www.gogojjtech.com/tools
    Open the program in a hex editor and go to D027C
    Here, you must change "9C 01" to your new number of pokemon"

I open the Advance Map in HxD editor and search the option "go to" and type the offset correctly. It simply says it does not exist!
    I tried in countless ways and nothing to appear the offset. I am getting crazy! I looked in google to see if I found this version and did not find it until now.

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • Hey guys, i had an advance map version that showed the extended pokemons, but unfortunately I ended up erasing and all the versions that I find on the internet have the limit for chimecho (which is the default).
    I researched here in the forum on how I could enable the option of the editor to show all extended pokemons, but I could not get complete answers. I'll show it now:
    01 - "Download this A-Map : http://www.gogojjtech.com/tools
    Open the program in a hex editor and go to D027C
    Here, you must change "9C 01" to your new number of pokemon"

I open the Advance Map in HxD editor and search the option "go to" and type the offset correctly. It simply says it does not exist!
    I tried in countless ways and nothing to appear the offset. I am getting crazy! I looked in google to see if I found this version and did not find it until now.
    lol i uploaded mine like mid-last-year so try it?
    www.dropbox.com/s/dxhli38g6kt2i36/AdvanceMap 1.92.zip?dl=0

Back