• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Abandoned Ruby - Project Complete!

When should I update this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    First of all, hi. Welcome to Pokemon Abandoned Ruby. This Ruby hack is like NO other.

THE PURPOSE:
    Creepypastas inspired me to make this hack. This game is supposed to be creepy, before you say anything, I will let everyone to help out on this hack to make it creepy, but NOT have jumpscares or anything in it. Its a POKeMON game for crying out loud.

UPDATE 5/30/15:
    Pokemon Abandoned Ruby 1.0 is finally released! Pokemon FireRed Very Easy Edition is almost ready to have a FULL GAME BETA 2 update which will fix many bugs and go up to gym 4 in the aftergame. version 1.0's changelog is in the description!

STORY:
    You're so excited to go to Hoenn and catch new POKeMON but you find out the HOENN region is abandoned, or is it... :0
    NOTE: After you "beat the game" and talk to your ghostly Mom and Dad. Go to Slateport and go to the harbor and DO NOT go to Lilycove, this will be for later.
    Then beat the YOUNGSTER gang then leave the safari zone and go to Lilycove and beat Steven. Play the game to find out the rest.

CHARACTERS:
    BRENDAN (boy)
    MAY (girl)
    STEVEN (EVIL champion)
    THE YOUNGSTER GANG (Will do ANYTHING to stop you!)

Let's Plays:
    None YET :)

Download:
    Now, ALL updates can be downloaded here: http://ilovemycowsromhacks.webs.com/
    Screenshots: (See Attachments)

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Added a poll. I want to see when you people out there want a game update.
    BETA 2's release date is scheduled to be released May 20th, 2015 but that could change. Its up to YOU to decide!
    Also, this poll ends May 20th.
    BETA 1.1 UPDATE OUT:
    - Fixes some odd warp issues in Lilycove City.
    - I made it dark in Creepy Forest to make it creepier.
    - Changed the Creepy Forest music to the Drought theme since the Team Rocket music didn't fit it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    BETA 1.2
    - The Mt. Pyre route and the route after that is now redesigned because it looked ugly before.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Final BETA is now OUT!
    Changes:
    - Redesigned the Mt. Pure route AGAIN and you sorta can go into Mt. Pyre now.
    - Changed Stevens position.
    - Added a unexpected ending (no spoilers)
    Please report bugs in this thread.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    All Pokemon Water Rising updates will be released once every week! Thanks for your release!

Back