• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight Pokémon Tournament

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2018
    Fight Pok?mon Tournament

Hey guys, i'm creating a new pokemon game, and i want to create a 'arena' where the player enter if he have only one fighting pokemon type in his team...
    Anyone have a idea to how create something like this? I don't know much about scripting...
    Thanks, sorry my bad english.

Scyl

Extremely Ironic Unironic Edgelord Extraordinaire.
    Years
  • Run conditional branches in an event to check if the player has more than 1 Pokemon and if they have a Fighting-type in their party.

Conditional Branch: Script: $Trainer.pokemonCount>1 (This checks to see if the player has more than one Pokemon in their party, regardless of whether or not the others are fainted.

In the else portion of the conditional branch, put pbHasType?(:FIGHTING). (This checks is the 1 Pokemon in the party is a fighting-type.)

Back