• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    wi-fi mew came today on the wireless mystery gift option on games loading screen. they are giving them away until october 30th. p.s. sorry it took so long had a customer

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • wow, that'd be awesome!! you are really generous!
    Just give me just a bit please!! :) I don't mind, but do post in Bozo's thread for that please!!
    wi-fi mew came today on the wireless mystery gift option on games loading screen. they are giving them away until october 30th. p.s. sorry it took so long had a customer

It's alright, I do not mind at all and the surprise is still to come!! :)
    On which game did the mew come on please?? I didn't see it on serebii!!

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    take your time, haha, no hurry :)
    and yes, i will for sure post in Bozo's thread. I will go look for it right now

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Haha :) I can only imagine, all those ribbons confounded me o.o
    By the way, when would you like to trade?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    rnc do you think you could give me 4 minutes? I am at work but I also smoke cigs. and I have not had one in 2 and a half hours. My game is already in the wi-fi room I just need to take a quick break.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Thank you rnc I needed that. Working at a hotel on friday night can be stressful. I will wait for you in the wi-fi room until I see you and you tell me to trade.

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    My fc is: 4469 6704 7000

the website in my sig is a pokemon forum, similar to PokeCommunity, that I am a part of. I am actually one of the Admins. we have over 60 members and are growing, we started a few months ago. We had a low spot of a few months with only 5 active members, but we have re-grown and are re-active :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    And to answer your question about which game it is only for soul silver and heart gold

Yeah I know it is bad for me however right now if I don't postal workers would come to me for advice on how to go crazy

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • My fc is: 4469 6704 7000

the website in my sig is a pokemon forum, similar to PokeCommunity, that I am a part of. I am actually one of the Admins. we have over 60 members and are growing, we started a few months ago. We had a low spot of a few months with only 5 active members, but we have re-grown and are re-active :)
    I like the lay out and would love to be apart of and help if needed, I have experience??
    Coming in wifi now for you!!

And to answer your question about which game it is only for soul silver and heart gold

Yeah I know it is bad for me however right now if I don't postal workers would come to me for advice on how to go crazy

I know the feeling of going with out those, I don't do it any more, let me give the Truth to the above and I'll be in there for you!! :)

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    sure, that would be great if you joined! i am logged in on that website right now :)
    is there anything you would like me to trade you for Truth, or should i just trade a random pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Cool thank you. By the way serebii is an awsome site but sometimes they don't update that fast. I got my info from pokemon.com directly.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • sure, that would be great if you joined! i am logged in on that website right now :)
    is there anything you would like me to trade you for Truth, or should i just trade a random pokemon?
    No, just trash please!!
    Cool thank you. By the way serebii is an awsome site but sometimes they don't update that fast. I got my info from pokemon.com directly.

I need a new tab up then, I thought I had them all!! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    It was actually a surprise. I was on cheatsguru.com and someone posted a rumor. I checked pokemon.com and there it was right in the video game news section of the site. Tha is also how I found out that it was only for heart gold and soul silver.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • It was actually a surprise. I was on cheatsguru.com and someone posted a rumor. I checked pokemon.com and there it was right in the video game news section of the site. Tha is also how I found out that it was only for heart gold and soul silver.

Well then after I finish your trade I need to get 2 of my own then!! Thanks!! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    It also comes with a premeir ribbon. The only pokemon that has it that I have heard of that is.

Back