• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] PBS changes not been applied.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2019
    Hi, my problem is this, im playing a fangame based on Essentials, but I have problems leveling, so what I ussually do on this cases, is add some Chanseys into a zone and farm them to level up my team. But my problem is that I can´t add them, I´ve tried with a editor.exe, but it closes before been able to do something, also tried to modify the file encounters.txt on pbs folder, but the changes I do doesn´t apply to the game, for example, in the first line of a zone, I replaced Shinx 11, 20 with Chansey 15, 15, but when I open the game again, the Shinx appear, and Chansey doesn´t.
    Also tried with Essentials PBS Editor, but apparently, some lines in encounters.txt doesn´t allow to modify the file.
    The creator blocked the option of editing? I don't know, but if I add a Game.rxproj file to the main folder, it seems like I can edit everything.
    Any advice?

Back