• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Emerald resources

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Two days ago, I bought RPGMakerXP and downloaded Pokemon Essentials from the only source I could find, the essentials GitHub, thinking to myself: "It might be better to first develop my game in a slightly easier to understand environment than an actual ROM," and I was right! But one of the requirements of my fanmade game is that it's located in Hoenn, and as far as I could see there is no Hoenn tilesets.
    Now, I would gladly make my own tileset from existing tilesets, but that's already another 2 to 5 hours of work. If the option exists, I would rather just download all the tilesets and sprites directly.

Does anybody know a source for that?

If not, no problem, I'll make my own stuff and upload it.

Last edited:

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    As far as I know, JohtoBlaziken has mapped most (if not all) of Hoenn in his Bootleg FireRed project, which is available for download here.
    There are also many, Hoenn map packs in different map styles (HGSS, BW2, and vanilla FRLG to name a few), so if you're looking for a different style of maps, there's Zeak's Hoenn Map pack, and I myself have the entire region, indoor included, in FRLG style.

Your pick.

Back