• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Carbon Version

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
  • Newcarbonpic.gif

INTRO:We are Team carbon(DUH!)! Our Team was recently established about 3 weeks ago and we now have OFFICIALLY began our first hack "Pokemon Carbon"! Our goal is to make this a popular game among those who know about hacks and who love to play them, also for people that just love new stories and plot twists...and fakemon!

picture.php

The Grotto Region a region inhabited by man for only 130 years! This is the one of the newest regions in the vast and steadily growing Pokemon world, but lately there have been tremors, and earthquakes going on around the region. Professors keep saying that the region is supposed to have never existed that, by the creation of something unknown It's just there. You are a young boy/girl who lives in the Grotto Region. After experiencing a serious tremor near your Town you meet Prof.Mai Where your adventure begins. Discovering the new species of Pokemon that thrive in this Region made of Wide collections of Islands you set off on your journey uncovering the secrets of this mysterious region along the way meeting new friends, new towns,cities,and islands all the while making enemies,and earning badges + much more!

picture.php
    - Hack of: Pokemon FireRed
    - Whole new region
    - Interesting storyline(I guess)
    - New Hero and Heroin
    - All pokemon available to catch
    - 3 New Starters
    - Get a National Pokedex at the beginning
    - Catch legendary pokemon through its own story
    - New Badges
    - New pokemon of course!

Starters:
    picture.php

(VELGRES,BURLASIE,PYAROO[LEFT TO RIGHT])

Open Positions:​
    Scripter- 2 positions (Urgently needed)
    Tile Artists- 2 positions ( needed)
    Concept Mapper- 3 positions (Needed)
    Music Remixer- 2 positions (needed)
    Idealist- 3 positions (needed)
    Beta Testers- When will they ever NOT be needed?

(Send a PM)Sign up sheet:​
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

Current team members:

Also Known as Pokedude™(Mapper)

FriendsRoxYourSox(Tester)

Rob-120 (Spriter)

Floating monkey pirate(spriter,scripter)

Bag0n (OW editer)

gp_arts39 (Spriter)

Listle6 (Spriter)

Lord_Sesshoumaru (Mapper, Tile Inserter)

streetkiller (Mapper, OW editer)

Ashzekool (Map Fixer)

Maraudah (mapper, Uber fixer upper)

Nine-Tailed Assassin(Titlescreen editer)

Xray (Scripter)

Screenies
    (Later on after I fix up the thread)

AND MUCH MUCH MORE TO COME!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    This looks nice. :)
    The starter looks like a baby Rayquaza! XD
    Good Luck~

<~F.M.P~>

Years
  • Ha ha ha Thanx...And does it really look like a baby rayquaza? Thats pretty cool.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
  • Hmmm Not to many replies...guess I still need some screenies to draw more attention?

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I like the storyline. But WHY is it named Carbon? btw, you can get more attention if you post more updates and in game footage. And Burlasie has sad face, I just noticed.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
  • It was originally pokemon Dark Aura But I Decided to change it. and I have no Idea why burlasie has sad face but It was weird looking when I gave it happy face Lol!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • >ahem< are we forgetting some one? lol this is great! oh, i will have more to send ya in a few days... untill then i have work to do!

<~F.M.P~>

Years
  • Have to make sure the thread stays alive...our team should have a short vid up on saturday for the beginning of the game. and some screens.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Did I seriously not notice this thread yet? Hmm, well remember to always ask me for a map, as long as its not a beach. :laugh:

<~F.M.P~>

Years
  • Ha ha ha why tank you "T"...And Maraudah...I have no idea...But If you learn how to make maps in Rmxp I really want some Lol! ><

Back