• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Copper

halowizard

I will END you
Years
  • I present to you*drum roll please*
    untitled.jpg

Hack of:
    badge-firered.png
    - English​

Introduction:
    Hey everyone I'm halowizard. Some of you may know me from about a year ago. Guess what? I'm back (duh)! Guess what? Copper's back also! What ever happened to Copper, you ask? 3 words. Mass computer reset. Meaning everything I had on it (including Copper) was erased. Also I am hoping to have this hack released for the American and Hispanic. Yes, I know that I cannot add EVERY map of all regions into this. BUT I am AT LEAST adding 2 or more maps of each region into this.

Story:
    Ever wondered what happened after R/S/E but before D/P/P? Well, you're about to find out! Back in the Kanto region two islands were formed to the west of the Cerulean Cape and just north of Lavender town due to a volcanic eruption. The first island is named Phoenix Island after your father who was a famous scientist/archaeologist that was the only one killed in the eruption (except his Pokemon); his name was Taylor Phoenixson. His Pokemon's spirit is said to roam an old building on an old island just west of Phoenix Island. The second island that was formed just north of Phoenix Island is named Mount Harmony. Mount Harmony is were the volcano used to be. Just after the two little islands were announced 'safe' you (a 14-15 year old boy/girl) and your mother move into a little 2 house apartment on Phoenix Island. Later on (while you're playing) you meet the Galactic gang of Sinnoh just starting out, still just a wee little team; planning on capturing their prized possessions (which later leads on in Diamond/Pearl [Don't know Plat. story yet]-Palkia, Dialgia and... (dot dot dot) This is were your part lifts off.

Progress:
    Already started. Progress bar:
    | | | | | | | | | |

Special/New Features:
    • Kanto Map Updated
    • New hero/heroine
    • Travel to AT LEAST 1 city of all regions
    • New legendary Pokemon
    • Some Sinnoh Pokemon
    • G/S/C and D/P/P music
    • ...and more!

Bugs/Glitches:
    Surprised, but none!

Team:
    Mappers (1/4): me, ____, ____, ____
    Scripters (1/2): me, ____
    Spriters (0/2): ____, ____
    Translator (0/1): ____
    Beta testers (1/5): me, ____, ____, ____, ____

DO NOT ask me for these positions, yet. BUT if you want to help in some way right now, make some support banners.

Now we get to the fun parts!​

Map update (all regions):
    regions.png

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Media center:
    None yet!

Support banners/userbars:
    -- made by me
    Code:
    HTML:
    [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158536"][IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd25/halowizard11/copper.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Want to make one for me? Go ahead... and thanks (will give credit)!

Downloads/Goodies:
    Alpha (Beta .5): Very soon. Maybe for Christmas, kids!
    Official betas' 1 - 9: Nope.
    Full game: What??? I believe this will be done by end of next year or 2010. Don't even think about it until then.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gundam-Fighter

Look at the ickle Rhydon!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, (Fire)Red, (Leaf)Green, Blue and Yellow all happened at the same time. Gold, Silver, Crystal, Diamond, Pearl and Platinum all happened at the same time.

In the POKéMON timeline it was Generation I & III then Generation II & IV. The third games shouldn't be considered in the timeline as they were based at the same times as their respective counterparts but had different stories so should be considered to be in a separate timeline.

Generation I, also known as the color generation, was the first set of Pokémon games to be released anywhere. The generation consists of Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow on the Game Boy and two Pokémon Stadium games for the Nintendo 64 in Japan, while only being made of Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow on the Game Boy and only one Pokémon Stadium game for the Nintendo 64 in the rest of the world. The Events that happened in Generation I were at the same time as Generation III.

Generation II, also known as the metal generation, is the second set of Pokémon games to be released, and is best described as a sequel to Generation I. Generation II is the most acclaimed generation among older and more experienced Pokémon trainers and fans. It consists of Gold, Silver, and Crystal Versions on the Game Boy Color and Pokémon Stadium 2 on the Nintendo 64. The games mostly take place in the Johto region, but also include the Kanto region and White City. In the handheld games, the main character starts in New Bark Town and moves onto Kanto once he or she defeated the Elite Four. The events of Generation II happened at the same time as events from Generation IV, as proven by the opening events of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, (Fire)Red, (Leaf)Green, Blue and Yellow all happened at the same time. Gold, Silver, Crystal, Diamond, Pearl and Platinum all happened at the same time.

In the POKéMON timeline it was Generation I & III then Generation II & IV. The third games shouldn't be considered in the timeline as they were based at the same times as their respective counterparts but had different stories so should be considered to be in a separate timeline.
    They all happened one after another I HIGHLY SUSPECT, because they always say "there are xxx pokemon known to exist"
    Well actually... that makes me suspect that Sinnoh knew of Hoenn but not vice versa, and that the manga is slightly inaccurate...
    and I like the second map

Last edited:

Gundam-Fighter

Look at the ickle Rhydon!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    It'll be great if you can get enough of each region in there. Not sure why you couldn't get everything in there though.

Back