• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top Trumps Fake Pokemon/Other Cards

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    I tried it on Microsoft Word 2007, but it was locked. I did it on Paint instead.

This is no professional work, but it may prove out to be good.

Once I get on the other computer to access Word, I will update this with better things.

But anyways, what you need to do is fill in the blanks at the bottom. Try to go with Attack, Defense, Speed and Special. There will be a tiny place at the top where the level goes (Which MUST be filled) which also aims to be as high as possible.

In the biggest blank space, put the name of your Pokemon. Also put it's element(s) beside it.

Each colour every space in.

Well done, you have created your very own card! You can share it or print to show your family and friends.

Blank and Example:

Last edited:
    Back