• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Amethyst

Amethyst Enterprises

The most attractive being in the universe.
Years
  • Coming sometime in september, its full name is Pokemon Amethyst:The Nightmare Incident. We started development in late february, but planning began in early january. The game can be seen as a joke or taken seriously, due to heavy comedy and heavy storyline. There will be a sequal coming after its release and hopefully we will have finished our wiki by the time it comes out. I will most likely post the download link on https://amethystenterpriseofficial.wikia.com/wiki/AmethystEnterpriseOfficial_Wiki

If you have any questions regarding the game feel free to ask as long as its not "what will the evil team`s name be" "who is the champion" "what do the starters look like" "can you show us some ingame screenshots" "who is the leader of the evil team" "why do I not feel so good".

The answers to those questions are simple: the champion is a strong guy, I don`t have photoshop yet so I can`t tell you, im not going to upload any screenshots until it comes out, that will be a suprise, because your vanishing.

Back