• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Action Replay Codes for Pokemon XD, and Colosseum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello,

I have aquired AR code generators from a friend, in which I can create Action Replay codes for both XD AND Colosseum. I would like to create these codes for people. Here are the different items that I can create for you:

COLOSSEUM:
    ANY POKEMON, WITH ANY MOVESET. This code replaces the pokemon in the first slot with any Pokemon with ANY moves. SO USE ONLY ONE POKEMON CODE AT ATIME!!!
    All you have to do is request the Pokemon W/ the moves that you want it to have. And, it can hold any item that you want it too. From Master Balls-Scarves!

*Note: It will have the same stats and exp. FOREVER!!! Unless you give it a rare candy, which you can recieve with a different code already on the disc, or you may use it as a held item. You will need to see the name rater to change the pokemon's name.

**Note: Use only one Pokemon Code at a time, else your game will get messed up.

XD: Gale of Darkness
    ANY POKEMON, UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF ANY ITEM. This code replaces the Pokemon/Item in the first slot. SO USE ONLY ONE OF EACH AT THE SAME TIME! Plus any pokemon with ANY moveset!

*Note: It will have the same stats and exp. FOREVER!!! Unless you give it a rare candy, which you can get, if you ask for it. You will need to see the name rater to change the pokemon's name.

NOW TAKING ORDERS!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Hi, can you give me 'infinite Rare Candy' and 'infinite Masterball' codes for European version of XD? tht would be awesome of you could! thanks

Years
  • Infinite Rare Candys
    4XXN-DNN1-HPFHE
    TC6Q-P2A3-V5TTT

Infinite Masterballs
    K73W-3Y3Q-8P1XH
    09NJ-97XH-0CQPG

Here they are, PM if one of them doesn't work

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    OH NO! i forgot, i don't mhave a Master code! Do you have the Pokémon XD Master code? (European) thanks.

Years
  • Thanks, "The Hunk". hitme2k5, I am sorry to say that the European Master code for XD is not out yet. As in, NO ONE knows. I feel so bad that I couldn't get it for you. I am so sorry.

But believe me, once I get it for XD I will tell you, and I will give you an extra code as well.

Years
  • ok, if you have the hacking device Action Replay:
    1. Go to the top of the original screen and press "A" on Create new Game, or something like that.
    2. Type in the Name of the Game
    3. insert the Master Code or (M) code
    4. From there add which ever codes you desire by pressing at the top of the code screen, Insert new code.

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Right. I'm M-PK. I'm the one who gave Tuor the code generators...wasn't I? Well, I helped anyway.

And I'll be helping make codes. What I can do.
    Same as Tuor. Plus.
    --Altering of Pokemon in Slot 1-6 of party in Colosseum and XD.
    --Some other stuff.
    Some Notes. When you alter a Pokemon, It will have the same moves, stats, and name as the overwritten Pokemon. So use a rare candie to fix the stats.
    And on another note, there is a code to have Bonsly in XD. Just so you know.
    Tuor will probably be here more than me, so he'll probably get to the requests faster.

Laters.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Wait, so it's an epmty slot, or a blank pokemon? What's it's cry, attacks, ect?
    Well, can I have the code anyway? XD

Also, other XD codes I need:
    (M)
    Get any pokemon code (I want Bonsly, please. His hex HAS to be somewhere in the data...)
    The get any move for any pokemon code.
    (Get my plan? Get a bonsly, trach it Fly, Areoblast, Dig, and Dive, and trade it to R/S/E. )

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    ~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
    Wait, so it's an epmty slot, or a blank pokemon? What's it's cry, attacks, ect?
    Well, can I have the code anyway? XD

Also, other XD codes I need:
    (M)
    Get any pokemon code (I want Bonsly, please. His hex HAS to be somewhere in the data...)
    The get any move for any pokemon code.
    (Get my plan? Get a bonsly, trach it Fly, Areoblast, Dig, and Dive, and trade it to R/S/E. )

M code? Go to gamefaqs, and look up XD, and find the AR code list. I'll work on more later. You've got all AR codes for this game inexistence.
    No moves unfortunately, but you could always get a Lugia code, and teach it those moves then make it a Bonsly.
    And...BONSLY...is.. UNTRADEABLE! And unevolveable, and learns no moves. Because Bonsly did not exist in those games.

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Capture Bonsly? Right Now. No, not possible. But if you like you can go catch a wild pokemon, put it in slot 1 of party, and put in this code.
    Bonsly in Slot 1
    CN1X-UR77-05ZJC
    4G9V-Q7BU-EMBUM

Also, on another note. I can now make Custom Pokemon. IN XD TOO! YAY!
    Pokemon
    and any 4 moves.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Maverick PK said:
    Bonsly in Slot 1
    CN1X-UR77-05ZJC
    4G9V-Q7BU-EMBUM

Also, on another note. I can now make Custom Pokemon. IN XD TOO! YAY!
    Pokemon
    and any 4 moves.
    Schweet! (Copies down code)
    Since I can't go on Gamefaqs because of family rules, can I have the US (M) code?
    Now, for a custom pokemon...
    Can I have the codes for a Sudowoodo or Bonsly that knows Fly, Areoblast, Megahorn, and dig?

And finally, do you know AR codes for Sonic the Fighers (On Gems Collection) and codes for MArio Superstar BAseball? Cause I want to play as Metal sonic and Eggman in StF. And for MSB, I need a code so that every person on your team is the same person depending on what hex you put in. That way, I can put in an invald hex and see if there are any glitch players... >:D

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Yes, you may. Super Mario Baseball? Ill try.
    Master Code - Must Be On
    MBJX-CMVT-1XDM6
    V9TR-XQZQ-6NX80
    8JKU-WUUV-AM4VB
    7J3T-X2RQ-DVYXJ
    P669-Y9AW-ZU3J5
    P7QD-ETW4-1E3T0
    A9PZ-99MP-N69CC
    3X1D-4E8Q-443MB
    W3B4-7MEH-9ZJPZ
    VBG7-4N52-TGAND

Slot 1 is...
    Sudowoodo
    Fly, Aeroblast, Megahorn, dig
    TY6B-5TD5-0U33K
    RQFK-BK50-QG5HJ
    PTRZ-8MQW-3EZFD
    QPFX-HM3R-DKFA8
    MZ7D-6E06-HQCHX
    HC8T-F7TN-076D8

Bonsly
    Fly, Aeroblast, Megahorn, dig
    N25B-DXW6-T9XRF
    4G9V-Q7BU-EMBUM
    PTRZ-8MQW-3EZFD
    QPFX-HM3R-DKFA8
    MZ7D-6E06-HQCHX
    HC8T-F7TN-076D8

Easy.

And People. This will make it easier.
    I know this is Tuor's topic, but it would make it easier if you said, colosseum or XD.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Not to be rude, but I am having 3 problems with these codes.
    1. Master Code - Must Be On
    MBJX-CMVT-1XDM6
    V9TR-XQZQ-6NX80
    8JKU-WUUV-AM4VB
    7J3T-X2RQ-DVYXJ
    P669-Y9AW-ZU3J5
    P7QD-ETW4-1E3T0
    A9PZ-99MP-N69CC
    3X1D-4E8Q-443MB
    W3B4-7MEH-9ZJPZ
    VBG7-4N52-TGAND
    ^ Whenever I try to enter that, it says data is invald. Is this the US XD Master code, or is it something else? If it isn't the XD code, what is?

2 .Enable Sonic The Fighters.
    07T9-3N5U-RPMG3
    T63Z-N1G5-QFXXD
    This MUST be on if you're using codes for Sonic the Fighters.
    ^ When I enter that code, AR accepts it, but it doesn't turn green like AR codes should...

3. Use Only One of The Following Codes At A Time
    Always Play As Metal Sonic
    BPJM-GG80-90BHV
    151C-G62D-Q958X
    EWW9-0QY0-FHF9U
    4AQJ-CA6T-9X8XB
    ^ When I type in the code, the AR accepts it, but it doesn't work in game.

I haven't tried the Play as Eggman code or Bonsly code, but I will once I get the right M codes and stuff. Could you answer my questions? Thanks!

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    ~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
    Not to be rude, but I am having 3 problems with these codes.
    1. Master Code - Must Be On
    MBJX-CMVT-1XDM6
    V9TR-XQZQ-6NX80
    8JKU-WUUV-AM4VB
    7J3T-X2RQ-DVYXJ
    P669-Y9AW-ZU3J5
    P7QD-ETW4-1E3T0
    A9PZ-99MP-N69CC
    3X1D-4E8Q-443MB
    W3B4-7MEH-9ZJPZ
    VBG7-4N52-TGAND
    ^ Whenever I try to enter that, it says data is invald. Is this the US XD Master code, or is it something else? If it isn't the XD code, what is?

2 .Enable Sonic The Fighters.
    07T9-3N5U-RPMG3
    T63Z-N1G5-QFXXD
    This MUST be on if you're using codes for Sonic the Fighters.
    ^ When I enter that code, AR accepts it, but it doesn't turn green like AR codes should...

3. Use Only One of The Following Codes At A Time
    Always Play As Metal Sonic
    BPJM-GG80-90BHV
    151C-G62D-Q958X
    EWW9-0QY0-FHF9U
    4AQJ-CA6T-9X8XB
    ^ When I type in the code, the AR accepts it, but it doesn't work in game.

I haven't tried the Play as Eggman code or Bonsly code, but I will once I get the right M codes and stuff. Could you answer my questions? Thanks!

1.The M code should work, It's codejunkies code...make sure you typed it in exactly as shown.

2. You are putting it in the Gem's collection codes right? Not making a new code-game thing in the AR right?
    3. Well, thats weird.
    Oh and I can't do the Baseball Mario codes. The codes that exist don't help in creating any.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back