• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New entry

Years
Hello!!!!!!Everyone am so excited to be part of the family now.Okay am Emmanuel but can call me Zero,am 18 years old,am Italian by birth but Ghanaian by blood......Currently live in Ghana(Spintex)in this country it is hard to find any pokemon fan😔.........I'm a determined pokemon player,favorite pokemon is Lucarion(In any form)........like playing hack roms of pokemon than The original versions,I play them on my emulator (myboy)👑..............Am happy that I will be able to neet other fans like me😇😇

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Welcome to PC Zero! What romhack is your favorite?

Robin

p-pix?
Years
Hoi Zero, welcome to PC
>dark rising 2, i never got to finish that xD i got stuck because i was way underleveled
good luck though :)

Last edited:

Robin

p-pix?
Years
Dark rising 2 is complete, yes.
they're currently making DR3 using RPG maker XP but i dont know how much progress they did on it, last i heard they might make a beta sometime in 2017

Back